Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFBF - Enter WBS Element error

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

Flow is as follow.

0. While performing MFBF-Make-To-Order with Planned Order and Material as input field and save in component screen, I am getting error "Enter WBS Element".

1. Material is with Planning strategy: 85

2. Material is attached to WBS->Network->Activity (Internal)->Material Component in CJ20N-Project Builder

3. Requirement is generated with MD51 for WBS Element and thus Planned Order created with A/c assignement Category: Q, Special Stock: Project Stock, Consumption: Project

4. Now Step: 0 is performed

Actually, in component screen in MFBF, WBS Element column in grid is blank and disabled and components are with 261/Q.

Please propose the solution, if any body worked on above scenario.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Tanuj,

I understand with your requirement that you are working on project based production with repetititive manufacturing. As you have generated the planned order with account assignment "Q' , during backflush you need specify your project WBS in the field production lot. Check also to Which WBS the planned order is assigned and enter that for Production lot in MFBF

Pls revert

Regards,

Sravan

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sravan,

Thanks for reply.

The WBS i am talking is generated in PS, not in MDL1 (Production Lot).

So I tried with your suggestion, MFBF accepts the WBS Element [created in PS-CJ20N and attached in Planned Order] in Initial Selection screen of MFBF->Production by lot->Production Lot.

But while pressing enter, Backflush qty is not default from planned order. When I enter Backflush Qty manually and click Post with Correction, it takes in Component screen but Qty is blank and WBS element that I entered in initial Selection screen is appearing here as disabled. Now after putting qty for components manually and save, system behaves abnormally i.e. it does nothing. (No production Lot is created in MDL1).

As I already said in my question, I am entering planned order and material in MFBF->Make-to-Order tab, where I am getting Backflush qty default from planned order and also components with required qty but without WBS Element and on save, System generates error "Enter WBS Element".

Do reply if you click something. Is there any Note to this?

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh

former_member539472
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tanuj,

Further any resolution adapt against your problem.

Edited by: Maulik on May 28, 2009 2:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tanuj,

I have faced up with this problem and I am not able to solve the problem. Did you get any solution.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Answers (0)