Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_06_INV - Set up tables

former_member206720
Participant
0 Kudos

BI Experts:

I need to fill up the set up tables for 2LIS_06_INV - Invoice Verification datasource. When I run the program in background from time to time I get the following message "the recompilation has successfully processed 1 blocksu201D. This message may appear to be Ok. However when I tested the extractor RSA3, I only get a handful of records say 198. The Table RBKP has 38, 000+ records. These records should have being extracted. Then, I delete the set up and I start the process again and again with no real positive results. The source system is SAP ECC 6.0.

In another note, the transaction OLI6BW u2013 Invoice verification execution is different from the other 2LISs datasources. This screen does not have u201Cnew run?u201D option. I am not sure if there is a step I may have to do for this datasource for successfully filling the set up tables. I checked the content of table MC06M_0ITMSETUP. To my shock, I only got 12 entries in the table.

The questions here are as follows:

• Why is this datasource not extracting the right amount of records?

• Is there any step that I accidentally missed?

• Should the above mentioned table display the right number of records extracted?

Any idea is welcome.

Regards

RAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Please, check the cancel date and time. Maby you get just 1 block because you didn't change the cancel date and time.

Try again using just the fiscal year (interval).

I hope this helps!

former_member206720
Participant
0 Kudos

David:

Thank you for your advice.

Over the years I have developed some skills with the LISs datasources. This is the first time, I have seen this issue.

The technical people found an issue with the database DB2. They are correcting the settings.

I'll let you know the outcome shortly.

Gracias

RAP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206720
Participant
0 Kudos

DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR is realted to the inability of the SQL Query to process huge amounts of data within DB2. The parameters of the database were change and now filling the set up tables is as normal.

mansi_dandavate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First delete the setup tables in LBWG transaction for applicaton 06.

Now delete the extraction queue.

Now fill the set up tables.

I think giving the selection for fiscal period is mandatory while filling the set up tables.

Try to give the selection from 2006 to 2009 and then see how many records you get.

Let me know if this works. I used this option.

Regards,

Mansi

former_member206720
Participant
0 Kudos

Mansi:

I have deleted the set up tables and delta queue several times. In OLE6BW, I set up the following:

• Document No "*"

• Fiscal year "2005"

• Company code "value"

I get the following short dump " DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR". The selection is to complex. I quite do not follow this as I am only filling in the fields SAP is providing.

Is this datasource working properly in your system?

Regards

RAP

mansi_dandavate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes its working fine in my system.

Dont give any selections in Document Number and Company Code, keep them blank.

Just give Fiscal year from 2005 to 2009 and then try.

Regards,

Mansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I try to use the 2LIS_06_INV datasource since few days, and after reading all of the thread, i have a question :

I use the LBWG transaction to delete the setup table, but how can i delete the extraction queue ?

Somebody knows if it exists a document where it explains exactly how to use this datasource (or a 2LIS* datasource)

thanks a lot,

Regards,

Karol Walesch