cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJB1 Auto Generation of Settlement Rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a setttlement strategy for the auto generation of settlement rules, based on the WBS element resposible cost center.

This works as expected and the settlement rules are correctly generated.

However,

Let say I run settlement in period 9. The settlement rule now displays first used and last used periods of period 9 2009.

If I run CJB1 again in period 10, a new settlement rule is created for the same cost center (responsible cost center has not changed), with a validity date from period 10.2009.

We were planning to run CJB1 for all projects every month prior to settlement as a catch all just to make sure that all WBS element settlement rules have been created.

If we follow this process a new settlement rule, for the same Cost Center is created each month, with a new validity from date.

Whilst this is not a problem, and settlement will occur as expected, we will have many settlement rule lines for the WBS element for the same cost center over time.

My question:

Is this the correct behaviour, and if so is it possible to only create a new settlement rule when the responsilbe cost center is changed?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible but percentage settlement should be distrubated to all settlement reciever and total should be 100%

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your reply, however this issue is not related to percentage settlement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I just want to calrify my question:

My question:

Is this the correct behaviour, and if so is it possible for the settlement strategy via (CJB1 and CJB2) to only create a new settlement rule when the responsilbe cost center is changed?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

System should only create a new settlement rule if Settlement profile or Settlement receiver has changed between the existing rule and the period you enter.

Regards

Sreenivas

Answers (0)