Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating filter for outbound IDOC CREMAS

kuen_cheng
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We wanna to transfer vendor master data to the other system and expect to filter for vendor account group in message type CREMAS. We know this filed is KTOKK. Did anybody have any idea to do this?

warm regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

step 1 create a filter object type in BD95

eg: ALE object type : KTOKK

TABLE name : LFA1

FIELD name : KTOKK

step 2 Assign this object type to message type BD59

Give your message type CREMAS

assign the filter object to the corresponding segment.

Now go to BD64.

Double click on the u2018No filter setu2019 in our distribution model.

Create a filter group using u2018Create filter groupu2019 button. By default all the filter objects will appear.

Double click on the filter object required and give values .(all values except G8 AND G9).

9 REPLIES 9

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use Conversion rules for your task. You just need to create a [conversion rule|https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/90/4f3c00c3c511d6b2b400508b6b8a93/content.htm] which will set your field to constant value.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

Thanks for your reply.

But we would not to set the vendor account group to one constant.

We would transfer our vendor account group G1,G2,G3...... from one system to the other, but exclude G8,G9. Is this workable? Any advice will be appreciated!!

Thanks a lot!!

0 Kudos

Hi,

you can define your own conversion routines and assign them to your conversion rule. Check SAP documentation for more info.

For special conversions, you can also create your own conversion

routines, which you can then call using this mechanism.

The most common conversion routine used in SAP is conversion routine ALPHA. It contains two function modules. So you will have to implement these two FMs. So lets call your conversion routine ZZCR1, Then you need to implement FMs CONVERSION_EXIT_ZZCR1_INPUT and CONVERSION_EXIT_ZZCR1_OUTPUT.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

eg: ALE object type : KTOKK

TABLE name : LFA1

FIELD name : KTOKK

assign the filter object to the corresponding segment.

Now go to BD64.

Create a filter group using u2018Create filter groupu2019 button. By default all the filter objects will appear.

Double click on the filter object required and give values .(all values except G8 AND G9).

0 Kudos

Perfect. Please follow as provided by Sruthi. This is the workable way to do through Distribution Model filtering.

But please be aware that the filter will be applicable for all other distribution models as well. Values can be different or blank.

0 Kudos

Dear Sruthi,

Yes, the steps you provided solved my problem simply.

Appreciated for your advice,thanks a lot!!

0 Kudos

Hi Sruthi,

my scenario is to filter on EKORG. i followed the steps mentioned by you as below. but still the idoc is not filtered.

Can you please help me.

eg: ALE object type : EKORG

TABLE name : LFM1

FIELD name : EKORG

assign the filter object (EKORG) to the corresponding segment (E1LFM1M).

Now go to BD64.

Regards,

Ajay Ramayanam

0 Kudos

thnks sruthi....its a nice solution...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a similar case, but only different is I need to set the field value not equal to blank. Is there any solution to this?