cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR90-invoice print out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While trying to view the invoice output in MR90 ,the system shows the following error"Table RSEG: entry 5105608892 2009 2 does not exist".How to slove this?

Regards,

Renuga.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually REKL is used only for reduced invoices (Invoice reduction cases).

the number 2 in error "Table RSEG: entry 5105608892 2009 2 does not exist" represents correction indicator field in table RSEG "Vendor error: Invoice reduction". In your case it should be "No error" as its is a normal invoice.

So, I can say that REKL is not used for correct invoives. It is only used for reduced invoices. If you want print out of correct invoices you have to configure your own output types & include that in procedure.

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any steps.. how problem was resolved. Bcoz I'm also facing same issue "Table RSEG: entry 5105608892 2009 2 does not exist".

But I'm using custom output type for Invoice verification.

Thanks

Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the processing mode. if you have already taken the print out check the message status.

create new message and print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to take at the first time - in MR90 display the invoice list but i couldnt see the print preview.

(Message no. M8100)

Regards,

Renuga.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone give the solution for this.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

First of all goto MIR4 transaction check whether the doucment number given by you in MR90 is available will the fiscal year combination.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is avaiable in the current fiscal year .(it displays in MIR4)

Regards,

Renuga.A