cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While confirming an order thru t/c co15, in the Gooda movement tab, GI by mmt type 261 is acceptable.

while GR through mmt type is 101 is not accepting.

why is it so?

Best regards,

K.Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi Kumar,

For FERT GR, we have two cases.

1. With Manual GR, During confirmation we can't do GR (101 Mvmt) for Finish product. We have to do it in separate transaction either with MB31 or MIGO.

2. If you want to do it automatically, the either set control key with auto GR in last opeation or configure in scheduling profile and assign to material master. Then when u confirm last operation, automatically GR happens for FERT.

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva,

If you double ensure that in CO15, for FERT, no GR is permitted, I will close the thread.

As you said, that it will not be possible for FERT, then what will be the case for HALB??

thanks & regards,

k.Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumaran,

For GI of components with order confirmations either you need to specify the backflush indicator against the components in the component overview.

For FG to have auto GR either assign the control key with auto GR indicator tick to the last operation in the order or maintain the production scheduling profile with auto GR ticked.

Even if the material is FG or HALB, when the production order is created for any FG or SFG (HALB) you can have auto GR for both the material irrespective it is FERT or HALB.

Hope this helps you.

SmanS

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaran,

If you want automatic GR while confirmation then you need to use scheduling profile 00002 in material master or assigend control key to last operation in routing which has Auto GR tick mark

Hope this help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in this case you can do the 101 mvt type

use MIGO T code by using 101 mvmt type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreeni,

requirement is that, in a single transaction (CO15), everything should get completed.

regards,

K.Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the Auto goods receipt in Production scheduling profile

T code OPKP

Edited by: Sreenivasu on May 7, 2009 12:04 PM

Edited by: Sreenivasu on May 7, 2009 12:05 PM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have you define control key with auto gr or Scheduling profile OPKP with auto GR and assign it to the material master work scheduling view?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Iam using standard Sand Box only.

Control key used is PP04 - No Auto GR.

Production scheduling profile used is 00001 in plant 1000 - Auto GR not checked.

regards,

k.Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Are u using the follwing T-codes MB1A-261 , MB31 101 while doing this are u getting problem ...

Regards

Ramanujam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it giving any error for 101 mvt type. Kindly clarify.

I am not sure what you are trying to ask. Please rephrase your question.

Regards,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

satyajit,

In t/c CO15, I enterd both mmt types, 101 & 261. Will the system allow me?

System is not accepting 101 mmt type.

Message what i have got is "Goods Receipt items cannot be entered".

Goods receipt items cannot be entered

Message no. RU426

Diagnosis

You have manually added a new row with a movement type (unplanned goods receipt) to the goods movement overview or you have changed the movement type in an existing line.

System Response

You are not allowed to enter unplanned goods receipts during confirmation. In addition, the system does not permit you to change a goods issue item into a goods receipt item or vice versa by changing the movement type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the routing last operation, maintain Auto goods receipt in control key. so system will do auto GR while doing order confirmation.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are you are trying to enter 101 mvt for component, not for FG, that is why it is throwing error.

If this is the case why you are chnaging the mvt type to 101.

Check and revert.

Regards,

SATYAJIT

Edited by: Satyajit Kumar on May 7, 2009 11:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satyajit,

Iam correct.

I tried GI alone by using mmt type 261 in t/c CO15. System is working fine.

regards,

K.Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Insted of doing like this u can just go to the Change View of the Production order CO02 and then enter in to the Component Overview and Tick the Back flush indicator ... this enables u to do the Auto GR and GI ...

Hope it works

Regards

Ramanujam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want 101 mvt type, then in routing change the control key to pp03 in last opration . Do read PP master data. The do the confirmation.

Please check and revert.

Regards,

satyajit

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It may be program error plese check there are few OSS note are available like

165471 and 528534 for error Message no. RU426

Regards,

R.Brahmankar