cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to mantain Stock in WM. L3037

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We implemented WM in a storage location where we already had stock available in IM.

For some materials there where some transfer postings in IM (Mvt.Type 309).

When we try to create the trans. orders in LU04 we obtain the message " Storage type 007 does not allow negative stock figures

Message no. L3037"

Can someone give me some Help?.

Edited by: Juan Manuel Caballero on May 7, 2009 10:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this true? Did you assign the WH to a SLoc that has stock? If the answer is yes, I'm not sure it was a brilliant idea...

WH should be assigned to an "empty" SLoc, and after that you have to upload the stock or transfer it from an other SLoc.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/es/dc/1939516e36d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

If you did the asignment correctly:

PCN is one thing. You should check what happened to the quant SAP is looking for. Maybe someone moved the stock manually (LT01 / LT10) from the bin that is the source bin in PCN.

If it is so, you have to solve this manually (check physically where the stock is and if necessary move the quant by LT01 /LT10 where it is - you have to do manually the job of PCN and set the status of PCN to processed).

If you didn't do the assignment properly, please detach the WH from the SLoc, delete all (transactional) records in connection with that WH > create a temporary SLoc > move the stock from original to temporary SLoc > assign WH to original SLoc > do stock transfer from temporary SLoc to original SLoc.

Regards,

Csaba

0 Kudos

In fact it wasn't me, but i 've got the problem now.

This was 8 months ago and now i had the mess.

For some materials than don't have the initial PCN (312), because the link with WM was made after.

The user make some Posting changes in IM with a 309 type mvmt.

Now in the warehouse number 300 using Tx LX03 I had.

Typ StorageBin Material Plnt Batch S S Special Stock Number TiL

007 TR-ZONE 422 1000 01092008

910 TRANSFER 422 1000 01092008 24

To solve this I tryed Creating a manual PCN, but when y tryed to register the posting change in WM with LU04 this message was on the screen:

Select at least one storage type first

Message no. L3284

If I don't use a manual PCN i obtain this message:

Storage type 007 does not allow negative stock figures

Message no. L3037

Pls. HELP!!!

Thanks in advance

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When you are getting the message - Select at least one storage type first , then the system is unable to find the stock for the posting change ( available stock to carry out this PCN is zero) .

From your message - someone actually made 007 as an interim storage type with TR-ZONE bin in it and must have carried out his PCN's.

can you please check if you have any stock in 007 storage type at all? without stock you wont be able to carry out this PCN/

If this was an old issue, i think , the qty would have been adjusted by now, if you can reconcile the inventory as of now, then my guess is you can leave this PCN as is.

thanks,

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I already told you what to do:

1. If WH was assigned to SLoc that has stock in it, you should deattach the WH and delete all transactional data - new migration ('cause you are likely to have inconsitencies in your system). Please check whether it is so. (you can run LX23 to check the situation)

2. If your problem only how to solve the PCN issue, you should also read my first message where it was explained:

2a) You should have a negative quant somewhere (in your interim storage type) > you have a positive quant of the same characteristics (material no., batch, etc.) > move it to the by LT01 / LT10

2b) Move the positive quant (new material number), that is likely to lie in an interim storage type, to the storage bin where it physically is (maybe the same storage bin from which you moved the quant in step 2a)).

But please understand: if you have inconsitency in your system, your smallest problem is this PCN...in this case there's no standard "booking" to overcome your problem > I think only new migration can provide solution...

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on May 8, 2009 11:24 PM

Answers (0)