cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Web Dynpro - The ASSERT condition was violated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I managed to install the Netweaver 2004s successfully and has been playing around with ABAP Web Dynpro.

I got the handsout exercise solution for CD155 from the SAPTecEd 2005. Having problem with exercise 2 (Create Web Dynpro component for simple flight booking with a single view). This excercise is to call BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST. When I tried to test the Web Dynpro application, it's generate shortdump with following messages :

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://localhost:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zz_01_bapiflight/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system NSP :

The ASSERT condition was violated.

The error occurred on the application server danny-nb_NSP_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LSTANDARD===============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LSTANDARD===============CP

Method: RENDER_VIEW of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Method: RENDER_MAIN_WINDOW of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Method: RENDER_WINDOWS of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Any idea how to fix this problem ?. Tried to check on OSS, and there are couple notes that I need to apply. But, it's asking the Access Key and don't know how we can apply the access key to the DEMOSYSTEM (NSP) for Netweaver 2004s.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Cheers,

Danny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Well the RABAX_STATE means that a short dump was generated. I would suggest that you have a look at transaction ST22. This will give you more details on the cause of the failure.

It might be that you have done something incorrect in the creation of the application. I have found that when I mess up the cardinality on a context node for instance (1:1 or 1:n when no data exists), you might see a similar message with the associated dump that provides more detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have faced the same problem,let me try to correct it in you way!

Answers (0)