Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the color of SAP screen?

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frens,

I know it has nothing to do with SD Community, but still I am asking. Can anyone tell me "How to change the color of SAP screen?" It is needed especially when you are working on System Landscape including PRD, Qua & Dev. There are chances that you end up making a test case in PRD instead of Dev or Qua. To avoid that, different color of SAP screen may be very useful and safe.

Regards

Vikas Chhabra

SD/CIN Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

I agree with your view point.

To do so --Go to Customising of Local Layout(Alt+F12) then select Set Color to System.

Change color accordingly.

Revert if not resolved.

Regards

Amit

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Working

Thanx

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It will be a combination of :New Visual Design" and "Set Color to system".

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a clone of SAP for testing

Only GUIXT solution was available for users to distinguish between real Prod & Clone as SID was same

Created 2 scripts n C:\guixt\scripts

saplsmtr_navigation.e0100.txt

Esession.txt

BOTH having identical code

if V[_ashost=10.3.3.18]

TitlePrefix "CLONE18"

TitleSuffix "(CLONE8)"

endif

if V[_ashost=10.3.3.25]

TitlePrefix "PROD25"

TitleSuffix "(PROD25)"

endif

After much research - this was only solution.

GUIXT will be around; like SAPSCRIPT & SMARTFORMS

despite the enticement of Adobe Forms!

After some time you may set GUIXT profile start window HIDDEN

This you do by clicking profile button of GUIXT menu

If you want to see GUIXT Window again

CMD.exe Dos prompt

cd C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\SAPgui

guixt visible

Regards

Jayanta Narayan Choudhuri

Kolkata

URL: http://ojnc.byethost11.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

vikas chhabra

In you SAP Access Screen Menu Bar or IMG Screen Menu Bar, you have to click on Graphic icon - Customize layout or press (Alt + F12) --> Choose "New Visual Design" then Choose "color settings" tab, and choose the required color under "color settings header and activate "link" indicator between. After you choose color click Save as and save it.

Then click "Customize layout" --> Choose "Color settings" then choose the required option click ok.

Regrads

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sathya,

As a BASIS administrator, i want to set one particular colour to PRD,DEV,QAS for proper identification because if even user not mention the client, i can find by seeing the colour of the screen shot. I mean user can not able to change the colour individual.

Any solution, please let me know.

Thanks!

SANJAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

On a similar note, can someone assist me how to change the screen color in SAP 720. Looks like the options have changed in this new version and I can see Color your system option anymore.

Thanks,

FJiwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In 720 you first have to go to options, select the tradeshow theme (or enjoy) and save. close the sap GUI and the logon, reopen and go to options, visual design, now you can create new color schemes.

After that you leave the options, reopen them and select the scheme you want for that system.

Kind regards

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sander.

I have same issue.

We have SAP GUI 720, I tried as per above ..but in our case in "Colours in system"..the colours setting for SS1 windoe ..the options like Blomming Desert, Bright complementory..etc are garyout and unable to select..

In color setting option..the button "Configure color settings" is grayourt as well and unable to press/select...below there is big blue "i" sysembol is there mentioning "To change/set setting on tjis page, you need to restart the SAP GUI options dialog in Enjoy Design "

Can you/anyone henp me to set the differnet colors to diff system/client ?

Regards

NAP

ullas_hollapk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Narendra,

Try using the 'SAP GUI Configuration' tool. Should be available from the Windows Start Menu (if you are on Windows, of course).

Cheers,

Ullas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm..

It is very easy...

(ALT+F12 , the right icon ) and -> Design settings (second menu)-> choose color.

like above sequence , you can change color pane easiliy..

hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

I had the same problem. I solved it by going to Windows Menu Start->All Programs. Look for the SAP Folder and you should have the Tweak SAP Gui application. Here you can customize the way SAP looks like. I chose Visual Design-> Theme Selection and selected the Enjoy Theme (default) one. Then logged into SAP, selected ALT + F12 -> Select color to system and thats it!.

Hope this helps.

Ernesto.