cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while issue goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I have created a new material type -- consumables and also i assigned G/L account to that using OMWB Tcode. Now while issuing the goods to cost centre againt 201 moment type i am getting the following error:

Account determination for entry 1000 GBB ____ VBR 3004 not possible.

Diagnosis

The system did not find an account for this transaction. This means that the account determination for key 1000 GBB ____ VBR 3004 is not maintained in MM Customizing (Valuation). The key is made up of:

This is the error , wat more setting should i do over come this.

Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no configuration setting for GBB transaction key,

To rectify this error , go to T.code OBYC and click on GBB transaction key, another window will opn at here y give the debit and credit G/L account for VBR 3004.

Hope it clears,

Regards,

Andra.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Goto OBYC

2) Enter Chart of Accounts = 1000

3) Double click GBB

4) Search for VBR

5) With VBR and 3004 Valuation class maintain a G/L account ( The G/L account can be demanded from the FI team or you can make use of the G/L account which had already been configured in your system say for eg :G/L account of VBR 3000 valuation class can be used if you are just doing a testing for your own academic learning )

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the OBYC GL account assignment for GBB..

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The G/L account number has to be assigned against account modifier VBR in accounting key GBB, transaction OBYC. hope this helps.

regards

alexandro

Edited by: Alexandro fozters on May 11, 2009 3:41 PM