cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project System - Transaction Code - CJ20N and ME2K.

0 Kudos

Hi,

It takes more time to find the network by Project Definition.

However, It is working quicker to find the network in the Project Builder (T. Code - CJ20N) and then return to T. Code - ME2K. However, this is not the way to work and it costs a lot of time for our client.

Any pointers on this will be highly appreciated.

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anishpv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

use wild card for fast search.i.e if you know some character of the project definition under which netwrok comes use those letters and ' * ' .for e.g looking for a network in project defnition starting "I-001" you can search like this " i* " enter.You can also use 2 wild card at a time which filters both netwrok and proj definition.

regards

anish.

0 Kudos

Hi Anish,

I am searching the Network Field Value by giving the correct / complete Input data of Project Definition value and still facing this issue.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try Transaction ME2J , there is field for network where you can directly select from dropdown menu.

In drop down menu select option as - Networks for WBS Elements

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use ME5J for displaying PRs for projects and ME2J for displaying POs .

Regards

Muzamil

0 Kudos

Hi

Appreciate your prompt response.

But the problem here is, customer were using ME2K transaction for long time and do not want to change it.

M'time, the issue is, in ME2K transaction, while selecting F4 option for searching the Network Field values by giving the Input data as "Project Definition", it is taking to long time to fetch the Network Field Values.

It looks like performance issue and let me clarify with solution, if anyone undergone same issue before.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the issue if they use ME5J.Explain them the benefits.

For system performance please ask your Basis guy regarding this.

Muzamil