cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Outbound Emails In ERMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are setting up ERMS and we have a requirement where we need to extract all ERMS data into BI to build some reports. To do this, we have found out the tables which stores inbound email info and service ticket info etc. But we are not able to find out the table which stores outbound emails. I know that the table SOOD stores info about this. But this table also has inbound email info. So, is there any seperate table for outbound emails or is it that SOOD table is the only one which we can refer? Please help me out.

Thanks

Swaroop

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Swaroop,

CRMD_ERMS_E21O is ERMS specific table and you could see only the links between the incoming emails and the application objects ( like service ticket, Interaction record ).

The DB table used depends on the type of link and the customizing.

Customizing can be seen in transaction SOBL_MODEL.

Relations between application object and send request ( outgoing emails ) are stored in table SRBCSBREL.

Regards,

Kiruthika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiruthika,

I just checked out the table, SRBCSBREL. I couldnt find anything useful. In table CRMD_ERMS_E21O, we will have links only for emails which come in after the service ticket is created. Suppose, a customer X sends in a mail for the first time. For this email we dont have anything maintained in the CRMD_ERMS_E21O table. But once a service ticket is created for that email, and say we send in a response to the customer, when the customer send in a second email for our resposne, for that email, the link is stored in CRMD_ERMS_E21O. Also, can u please elaborate on the transaction SOBL_MODEL? I am very much new to this. How can this transaction help me in this scenario? It would be great if you can throw some light on it.

Thanks

Swaroop

0 Kudos

Hello Swaroop,

Sorry for the confusion. All the outbound email entries will be found in the database table SOST.

SOBL_MODEL transaction is where actaully the link is defined for the emails ( send request ) and the application object and this link will get stored in the database table SRBCSBREL.

For Example i will tell you one scenario.

You have a rule send an autoacknowledgement in which you have also define the actions for creating an Interaction record and service ticket. So now when the autoacknowledgement is sent this email should be linked to the IR and ST which is created by the same rule and this particular link between the email and the IR and email and the ST will be saved in the table SRBCSBREL. And because of this when you open the email you could also see the IR and ST as part of Email if you expand the email.

Hope this helps!!!

Regards,

Kiruthika

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

Tables SOST and SOOD shoudl help you

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiruthika,

Thanks for the useful info. I looked into SOST and found outbound email records. But the problem is SOST table does not give me the email addresses from which the outbound email was sent nor it gives me the address to which it was sent. Any pointers on this? Also, i tried to use the transaction SOBL_MODEL. But i was a bit lost. Could you just give me a step by step kind of a procedure to have a look into the relations defined? That would be great !!

Thanks

Swaroop

0 Kudos

Hello Swaroop,

The From and To addresses will be stored as a part of send request in the table BCST_SR. You can get the sender and receiver using the sendrequest object. Please check the sample coding in the method of the class get_mail_data_from_send_req of the class CL_CRM_EMAIL_UTILITY_BASE.

GET_BCS_OBJ_FROM_BCI_KEY( EXPORTING IS_BCI_KEY = IS_BCI_KEY

IMPORTING EV_BCS_KEY = LV_SEND_REQUEST_ID ).

TRY.

• -> get SO objects

LV_SR = CL_BCS=>GET_INSTANCE_BY_OID( LV_SEND_REQUEST_ID ).

LV_SENDER = LV_SR->SENDER( ).

Regarding the SOBL_MODEL transaction iam aware of the links between the application objects and the send request ( email ).

In the Role Types you can see 2 entries which are SAP delivered

1. BCSSENDREQ Send Request

2. GOSAPPLOBJ Business Document

In the Link Types you can find the below entries for link BCSAPPLSRQ. The Link BCSAPPLSRQ is used to connect the Business document GOSAPPLOBJ and the Send Request ( email ) BCSSENDREQ and the link is stored in the DB table SRBCSBREL.

Rel. type BCSAPPLSRQ

Role Type (A) GOSAPPLOBJ Business Document

Role Type (B) BCSSENDREQ Send Request

Runtime Table SRBCSBREL

Hope this helps!!!

Regards,

Kiruthika

Edited by: Kiruthika Raghunathan on May 18, 2009 1:16 AM

Edited by: Kiruthika Raghunathan on May 18, 2009 1:18 AM