cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY Error during data load for datasource 0TCT_DS23

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing teh problem with 0TCT_DS23 data load, when we try to load ( delta or full ) it gives short dump "ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY" in include SAPLRSDDK5 ( LRSDDK5F04 ).I tried to find out the OSS note for the same, but did not get the suitable note for us.This problem exists even with RSA3.

If any one had come across the same situation,please let me know.

Regards,

Hariprasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

rick_markowski
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hari, I have the exact same problem. Were you able to solve yours? I did not see a solution in this thread. I'd appreciate it alot if you could share the solution if you found one. THank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears to be a database problem....or a setup problem....i have the same error in my actual project but with a Financial CML extractor it was because when i did an initialization R3 (for this special extractors) keep a reference if the initialization and of the rows selected....when i did another initialization without delete those references i got a ITAB...error....

Also...I got this error in RSA3 too....it gave me a clue that the problem was in R3 not in BI...check that..

i hope this helps you

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

chk this links all includes same issue:

some notes are also included in tht...

--

rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna Rao,

ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY error can occur with various reasons, The question I am asking is specific to datasource 0TCT_DS03 and include SAPLRSDDK5 ( LRSDDK5F04 ).

The threads you mentioned does not contain anything related to this.Just to inform you that I have gone through the forum before posting the question.However I appreciate you for taking time and looking into the issue.

Regards,

Hariprasad.