cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with LL01-Warehouse Activity Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently, I have lot of Open TO and TR's in my warehouse. But, When I execute LL01 for my warehouse nothing comes up. Everything is in Green, which is not correct. Can you please let me know what could be problem and how to resolve it ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

Have you setup the background job for the activity monitor?

1. RLLL01SE Determination of unconfirmed transfer orders

2. RLLL02SE Determination of unprocessed transfer requirement items

3. RLLL03SE Determination of critical posting change documents

4. RLLL04SE Determination of critical deliveries

5. RLLL05SE Determination of negative stocks in storage bins

6. RLLL06SE Determination of stocks in interim storage types

7. RLLL07SE Determination of critical stocks in production

Those jobs need to be run regularly to update the tables which contains the data that is shown in the activity monitor.

Hope it helps.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks YorkD your advice helps me

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if either issue applies to you, but figured I would share...

First, most ovvious is to make sure that the parameters are updated. This is done manually (Shift F5) or via back ground job. Theview is static until it is supdated - meaning that by default, you are viewing old data. Referesh updates it.

An issue I ran into recently - If transfer Postings & Requirements are created by users in one time zone (user profile) and the wareshoue is being viewed by someonein a deifferent time zone (user profile), the data will only appear in the default time zone of the person viewing LL01. Until, that is, time catches up.

Example: US PST is -3 hrs from EST. User in EST creates a document at 9 am, posting time is recorded as 09:00: EST. A person on in PST zone reads LL01 1 minute later (06:01:0 PST) but the record is not there. But - it will be ther at 09:00:00 PST.

I submitted an OSS note on the second issue above and was informaed that SAP intentionally records posting date/time in the user's time zone and it also intentionally displays the Warehouse Activity monitor in the user's time - and that they do not recommend chaning it. So, instead of LL01 to read posting chages, we read LU04 which does not limit display to current time.

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Additionally, you can refer to SAP help for more info on this topic.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c6/f85c504afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is everything showing as Zero and green? OK then you have to define the critical parameters in IMG.

SPRO> LE> WM>Planning & Monitoring>Define Critical parameters

Here you can define, for open TO, TR & PCN's what is the time that you think beyond which if they are open they should appear in the warehouse monitor.

Once you configure this in hrs, mins for movement types / warehouse combination's,

Then all of your open TR's will show up.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhijeet. Currently I've defined

Critical duration of all parameters as 1 day and now it's more than a day and nothing shows up.

Please help

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Amar,

Have you defined the calender and date reference ( 1 -Creation date and time in reference document ) as well ?

If not try this and let me know if you already have done this.

Thanks,