cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Medium Workbench and F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a format in DMEE transaction and in FBZP- Payment Method/Country i selected Use Payment Medium Workbench and i specified the format which was created in DMEE. In the screen Format Supplement was given.

Whether it is mandatory to give Format Supplement..? If mandatory what needs to be given.

I know Autopayment is created using F110 , but how to download this payment as File in the format created in DMEE.

Can anyone provide help for the above issues.

Regards,

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whether it is mandatory to give Format Supplement.

Is not mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your quick reply.. Also can you give me the steps to run a payment in F110 and to download a file in the format created in DMEE.

I am searching for the solution in SDN but not able to find.

Can you please provide the solutions in detail as i am not a financial consultant.

Regards,

Prakash

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all check that you have your confiruation in FBZP and

OBPM1 / OBPM2 / OBPM3 / OBPM4 in place. (in OBPM4 make sure you have valid path)

Also check whether the secured directories are being created by your basis team in AL11

F110

1. Create parameters (make sure you have also created the variant)

2. Run / edit / delete proposal (where you will see the list of invoice going to be paid, exceptions also)

3. Run Payment Run (Real payments are happened and entries hit your books)

4. Print Payment Medium.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I made all configurations in FBZP and maintained variant for report SAPFPAYM in OBPM4. In the Maintain Variant screen i am able to see following options

1. Run Date

2. Identification

Format

Payment Medium Format (Given which was created in DMEE)

Print Control

1.Data Medium Exchange

2.Payment Summary

3.Error Log

All the above three options are selected

Output Control

1. Payment Document Validation

2.Output to File System

Both above are not selected

File Name (Not Entered Any Value)

Payment Summary Layout (Not Entered Any Value)

Screen Output (Not Selected)

There is no option to specify the path for output file

In F110 i given all the necessary parameters and i am having doubt in the printout/data medium, as i am not using classical program so what needs to be mainatained under this tab.

Can you explain the steps in F110 to run a payment and download the file using payment medium workbench which is configured in FBZP instead of classical programs

Regards,

Prakash

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your OBPM4, has not been configured properly. There is no path name, where the file can be downloaded.

Before, configuring OBPM4, ask your basis consultants to configure the folders in AL11.

If you have not configured OBPM4, the file will go to SAP temp folder in AL11.

In F110, you need to give the parameters:

1. Run date

2. identification key

3. posting date, document due by, documents entered up to, next payment run date

4. company code, payment methods

5. your vendor account number range

6. select free selection options (1st 2nd and 4th check boxes preferably), again vendor account number range

7. payment medium variant.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

In OBPM4 there is no option to give path. If this is not configured then it should download in SAP default path.

But i am strucking in F110, as i mentioned i had selected Use Payment Medium Workbench in FBZP. What should be selected under tab prinout /data medium, it is displaying only classical programs.

Regards,

Prakash

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is difficult to give each tab details to be filled in F110.

However, I believe that, in FBZP, you need to maintain the DME structure.

If you have maintained DME structure in FBZP, surely the DME related program will also be shown in F110.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

In FBZP i maintained the DMEE structure (SEPA_CT - which was created by loading a XML file provide in SAP Note 1305012).

But in F110 I am not getting the related program.

How to find the program for this structure as i am not able to get from SAP note also.

Can you check the note and suggest ways to proceed further.

Regards,

Prakash

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please let me what are the program are visible in your F110 paremeters (variants)

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following are the programs available in F110

1. RFFOAVIS_FPAYM

2. RFFOEDI1

For your Information, I am working on ECC 6.0

Regards,

Prakash

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The following program is inherent program for your DME structure. Any DME structure, normally picks up this program. You need to maintain the variant for this program, then the file gets generated.

RFFOAVIS_FPAYM

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I maintained variant for this program and executed the payment run , i am not getting file. I am able to see the following message in Log

> You can find more detailed information about payme in the payment program menu: Environment -> Payment media -> Display log

>

No Payment Media Created in Format SEPA_CT

Step 003 started (program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM, variant &0000000000008, user ID SAPUSER)

>

> Overview of the lists generated

> Name / Dataset / Spool Number / Number

>

> Payment Advice Note Sent by EDI / / 1

> Payment Advice Note Sent by Post / LIST5S / 000003 1945 / 1

Job finished.

Do i am missing any other configuration for taking the file in specified format configured in FBZP.

Regards,

Prakash

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Make sure you have configured OBPM4 as explained before.

Also check whether you have maintained right detailes in your variant. Make sure you have filled your payment run date and identification key. If you do not maintained the entries in variant, note that your FILE will not be generated.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I maintained variants for report SAPFPAYM in obpm4.

In F110 as you told i am maintaining variants for RFFOAVIS_FPAYM.

Can you clarify in F110 we running payment with different program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM and in OBPM4 we are maintaining variants for program SAPFPAYM. When we run payment in F110 how it will call SAPFPAYM.

Regards,

Prakash

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In OBPM4, you need to maintain the variant against your DME structure.

RFFOAVIS_FPAYM is the inherent program for all inherent structure.

I am still wonder none of my answer are helpful for your problem.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I uploaded the screen shots of OBPM4 and F110 in the following link

http://picasaweb.google.com/prakashbabu22/OBPM4Variants#

Can you please check it and let me know if you need any other details.

Regards,

Prakash

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

First basic thing is the "file path", which has not been maintained. If the file path is not there it is not possible download to a particular location. You must maintain the file location there. It is not your PC file location like C drive and D drive, it must be the application server location on AL11.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash-

I saw your posting here and I think you can help me. We are using variant for our credit card processing in F110 and one the payment run was done, we do not see the Data Medium to download the file. Where can we find it?

Thanks a million!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Though this query is years back, still writing to findout how did you solve this issue. Because I am also facing the same issue and not able to solve.

Thanks&Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Can you let me know whether you are able to find a solution for your query.

If so let me know, i am also facing with same issue.

Do revert.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

for SEPA payments you have to customize the path in OBPM4 and then you dont see the program name in F110. What you mentioned above is the payment advice program which is still the "good old one". So if you dont need payment advices, you can keep the last tab in F110 blank.

If you dont specify the automatic download of the DME file, you can get it once again by Tx. FDTA. However, using OBPM4 you can determine the automatic download to the local or network hard drive.

BR, Vaclav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaclav,

I found very interesting your answer. I have a similar problem with the creation of SDD core SEPA file (i understood that this thread is about Sepa_CT) Infact i have started with the customiziong of Dmee engine (other problem will be the creation of a new event 21, but i will look up for the correct thread) but my question is, once i defined the variants for the program SAPFPAYM (many variant for the same company code) how can i select the correct variant when i run in execution mode F110 if i cannot see this program in the last tab of Payment Program/DMEE (infact i can see only the programs RFFOAVIS_FPAYM and RFFOEDI1). How does the program SAPFPAYM can be properly  called by F110 with the correct variant?

Many thank for your help and best regards

Giuseppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giuseppe,

the transaction OBPM4 can be used for any PMW based payment (not applicable for classical RFFO*). In fact you link there a variant of SAPFPAYM + house bank + company code + payment medium format. This is in most cases enought to be defined. However, you can add / remove some of those criterias.

If you link your SAPFPAYM variant here, you dont need to specify it directly in F110 again. The advantage of this approach is that the space where user can make an error is limited. Also you maintain it directly in the system, so no need to transport (but you can). Also not all accounting clerks can maintain the variants = need authorization to run the transaction.

We use this approach in the most cases.

Concerning SEPA_CT - you can either look for the propper thread or contact me via Linkedin. But in general - we have the best experience with the standart format with small modification according to the house bank request.

Best regards

Vaclav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank a lot Vaclav

does this means that once I set up the variants in OBPM4 for Payment medium format (SEPA_DD)+Company code + House Bank (for these three options I can have only one variant, correct me if I wrong), when I run F110 (with Payment method SEPA compliant) , the system is able to use the correct variant for program SAPFPAYM according to the house Bank indicated in the accounting document (or customer Master DATA)? And I will find the file in the path indicated in main screen of SAPFPAYM.

Many thanks and best regards,

Giuseppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Giuseppe,

Eureka! It is exactly how did you described!

When for an item (according to the data from item or cust/vendor master data) is assigned to a certain payment method and house bank, then automatically the variant entered in OBPM4 is chosen. You can use is for both credit transfers and direct debit.

Anyway, I could recommend to test it on QAS system first.

If the entry in OBPM4 is not completely filled, you will see it in the F110 job log.

Your always welcome

BR, Vaclav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot  Vaclav,

Next step will be to undesrtand if anw to split the output file between First and recurr SDD. But i will look up for the correct thread. And i hope t find you there for the correct answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

I am setting up new config for HSBC bank for payment file output/do u have any docs with steps you just explained.

Can some one also send me doc how to set up remittance advice in F110

former_member222362
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

As  i am having requirement generate teh payment advice to vendor for different company code
but the company code 1000 had the setting in payment method company code and the set up was done as below screen shot :

Pic1=======================

and also check the settings in Payemnt method in country code was
as belwo and setting done for Use PMW as below screen shot :

Pic2 ==========================

will this settings will generate the payment advice if run F110 please do let me know and

other companys  7878 in the same client the settings different as you can in the belwo screen shot but this company in this payment method in country usingthe
Classic payment mediume Programme

PIc3===================================

So my question is that to generate the payemnt advice to vendor do we need to use only Classic payment mediume Programme ????

or It will be possible in USe Payment medium workbench ???
Please let me know on this its very urgent requirement .

Appreciated your help ...

Regards...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When scheduling/running your proposal in F110 please make sure that you check the create payment medium box. It is very easy to miss, especially if you have been running F110 alot.

This will start program SAPFPAYM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a small query on the above captioned subject matter.

when we do the payment and proposal in F110, we have option of "create payment medium" for both, so will we have DME generated after proposal only. or do we need to run the payment successfully?

Regrads,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more small query.

i am still confused, where to maintain the path in OBPM4.

Please let me know if more information required.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

To maintain the path go to the payment medium format in OBPM4. Then select the required company code and the house bank. You can assign one variant to the multiple house bank / company codes. Then enter the vairant name and click F5. Remember that you have to create new variant on each system (DEV, QAS, PROD) - transport the variant is not recommended.

BR, Vaclav