cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

program variable used in sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to use program variable in sapscript with format &wa_ekpo-ematn&. I am sure in the program the field wa_ekpo-ematn has a value. But when I trying to call function write_form. All the text is displayed but all the program symbol just like &wa_ekpo-ematn& are missing.Anyone can tell me how to include program variable into sapscript? Thanks a lot.

Edited by: Alex Zhang on May 26, 2009 5:08 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Can you be a bit clear, how are you passing &wa_ekpo-ematn& to SAP Script in driver program(could be helpful if u can paste piece of code) and Where do you want to print &wa_ekpo-ematn& (I mean in which Window, with what element) in SAP Script (how).

Is that totally customizied Script or Standard Script made to Customized.

Regards,

Suneel G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Suneel G

It is standard script made to customized. I was trying to do the PO form.I copy the standard SAP program and standard script then assign them to the output type. In the entry form, I get data from the database into wa_ekpo. It is a work area used to store PO item information. Someone told me the wa_ekpo is local variable, script can only use global data as program symbol. So I wonder how can I use the data I get from the database into script.Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check in the SAP scripts if all the text is written in some element and if so then check the driver program for the function module write_form if that is also same or not....

and also check if the font size in the script for these variable are same or they are changed....

Regards,

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Please check whether you have passed the correct element name and Window name, it should be in capital letter.

Hope this may be usefull..

Regards,

Prashant Gaikwad