Reservation number of production order with status teco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiiiiiiiiii Experts,

I need your help.I am fetching MATNR material number

BDMNG Requirement Quantity

MEINS unit

ENMNG Quantity withdrawn

ENWRT value withdrawn from table RESB on the basis of reservation number of production order.But once the production order has status TECO I am not able to fetch data from RESB on the basis of reservation number.Please guide me from which table I will get all these data for production order with status teco.

Regards

Brijesh

Edited by: Brijesh Pandey on May 27, 2009 8:20 AM

Edited by: Brijesh Pandey on May 27, 2009 8:20 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

I had checked the production orders with status TECO. I had noted the reservation number from the production order assignment tab and passed on this reservation number to RESB table and able to get the data (BDMNG Requirement Quantity, MEINS unit, ENMNG Quantity withdrawn, ENWRT value withdrawn).

Go to COOIS report and select any production order with TECO status and check for details you want from RESB table.

Please revert back with your observations.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiiiiii Prasad,

If are getting the data for teco prod. orders why I am not getting it from resb.I am not sure why it is happing in my case.I am not able to fetch the data from resb.Do u know the probable reason?

Regards

Brijesh

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Brijesh Pandey,

Now what's your exact problem?

Do you mean to say how to fetch the reservation number for the TECO status set production orders or

else how to fetch the req.quantity and the quantity withdrawan against the rservation number?

Both are possible.

Even for a TECO status set prod.orders you can get the entire list from RESB table.

Check and revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mangalraj,

You are right, I want the entire list from RESB for production order whose status is set to TECO.Before the teco was done I was tracking the data on the basis of reservation no.As you said it is still possible to get data from RESB even for TECO production orders, can u plz telll me how to get it?

Regards

Brijesh

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Brijesh,

I hope you can get the Reservation number in the individual prod.order under assignment tab page.

Pass on this Reservation number to the table RESB and for this reservation number you can get the

requirement quantities and as well as the withdrawal quantity.

So for a list of prod orders for which TECO status is set,you can get the list from COOIS for your

plant,order type and status = TECO.Executre and click on change layout to get the related reservation

numbers.Copy this or download pass on to RESB table to get the required datas,

If this is not your requirement means please revert back with your queries.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Edited by: Mangalraj.S on May 27, 2009 2:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiiiiiiii Mangalraj,

For all those prod. orders whose status is TECO , we cant get data based on reservation number form RESB.What you have said I have already tried.?Is it working for u? I hope not?Is there any other way or if i am missing something plz let me know.

Regards

Brijesh

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Brijesh,

Can you please tell me what's your exact requirement for the TECO status set production orders?

I will try to help you.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii mangalraj,

I had checked the production orders with status TECO. I had noted the reservation number from the production order assignment tab and passed on this reservation number to RESB table to get the data (BDMNG Requirement Quantity, MEINS unit, ENMNG Quantity withdrawn, ENWRT value withdrawn).

But I am unable to fetch it.

Regards

Brijesh

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Brijesh Pandey,

You can get the details of the reservation number in the table RESB for all the TECO status set

production orders.

You can get the commited quantity and the withdrawal quantity for each component in the component

overview in the production order itself,if scroll the bar towards right.

The same can be obtained from COOIS report also,but still for genrating report purpose you can fetch

the same from RESB table.

Either pass on the order no or else the resrvation numbers into the RESB table and check the output.

after executing change the width to say 1000 and then check ,

you will get the material number along with the requirement quantity and the withdrawal quantity.

Check and revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Hi,

Any updates on this?

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Edited by: Mangalraj.S on May 29, 2009 11:46 AM

rohit_chauhan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, the TECO status clears all the reservations against the production order.

Since there are no reservations, you wont get that in report.

Hope I was helpful.

Regards,

Rohit.