cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send email to Internal As partner No communication data could be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When I try to send an automatic email to the Internal Assignee partner when status become In-process": I see in the action log:

"No communication data could be determined from address

Message no. SPPF_MEDIA032

Diagnosis

No recipient could be determined for the transferred address.

Company address: (an empty field)

Personal address: (an empty field)

System Response

Processing cannot be performed.

Procedure

Check whether address data has been entered in the central address administration for the required processing type."

I have tried the following to remedy the situation but so far have been unsuccesful:

Checked the transaction BP there are two possible fields/sections for the email address (correct one used)

Email Address in su01 maintained correctly

transaction scot is configured correctly - other actions are processing through the system and emails sent

Details maintained in the Identification tab in/nbp

In the action profile, inside the partner determination for the action section The checkbox Partner-Dependent is ticked

What else could be causing this issue ?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Dan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Daniel,

Put a break point in CRM_ACTION_BADI.

and see where it is giving you an error, probably the partner function that you are providing while defining the action profile is not having an email address because the email adress it will take from the partner function that u have maintained in the action profile.

Hope it will provide some help.

Regards,

Mayank Choudhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have resolved this problem

The problem is with partner dependent actions they dont work if you remove the Tick mark of Partner dependency under details screen of actions definitions.

The solution is to not to change the actions which are partner dependent and create new actions which are partner independent.

Thanks

Nanda

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Daniel,

Check in action condition in processing details tab. see the Archive Mode and check the smartform. Also do 1 thing in the mail assign the mail id of the person once , save it and again delete it.

Thanx

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what action in what action profile do you use?

Is it custom action?

Did you try setting breaks in CL_SF_MAIL_PPF methods GETM_RECIPIENT and GETM_RECIPIENTS?

Regards

Radek