Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard S_TCODE object showing Yellow trafic light

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently I have noticed standard s_tcode object is showing Yellow traffic light (Not fully maintained) in one of the role in ECC6 system. I have tried to maintain by clicking on change button which usually doing with other objects and got succeeded to do modifications.

I have downloaded that role and uploaded in to another ECC6 system and observed that s_tocde is in green color and not allowed me to modify it as usual.

As per my knowledge standard s_tocde object is not modifiable but we can modify manually inserted s_tcode object.

Please advice.

Regards,

Sri Vandan.

16 REPLIES 16

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have downloaded that role and uploaded in to another ECC6 system and observed that s_tocde is in green color and not allowed me to modify it as usual.

What happens if you delete the role in your original system and re-upload and generate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

> As per my knowledge standard s_tocde object is not modifiable but we can modify manually inserted s_tcode object.

ys its true we cant modify s_tcode only manually inserted can be modified as required according to the t code wht you can do is you can add the t code manually and can run the t code

thx

Shilpa

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Sri,

propably the SU24 entries have been changed (for field S_TCODE) since the last mergeing of authorization data....

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi,

What happens if you delete the role in your original system and re-upload and generate?

I have tried that one also but getting same problem.

propably the SU24 entries have been changed (for field S_TCODE) since the last mergeing of authorization data....

Bernhard, can you please elaborate on this.

Regards,

Sri Vandan.

0 Kudos

Hello Sri,

if the menu contains t-codes which have proposals in SU24 for S_TCODE, those additional t-codes will be added to the S_TCODE-authorization in PFCG. If such SU24-values have been changed, the yellow traffic light could propably appear....

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I have a similar issue. How can we fix this now..your help is much appreciated.

Raghav

0 Kudos

Have you read the answers already provided? Any thoughts?

0 Kudos

i did a upload...regenerate it....but then when i add a new TCODE it becomes yellow. i cant edit the S_TCODE object and there is a blank space in the first line when i display it. I guess this is the cause for it to be yellow.

0 Kudos

Are there release differences between your download system and upload system? Are they component system of different types?

Either way, did you check SU25 Step 2 (D!) tasks for this role after loading it?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

i found the error while generating the roles from the step 2D. Then uploaded the role from the older version and then did a normal generate in PFCg. Later tried to add the TCODE SPRO_ADMIN. This made the S_TCODE yellow.

0 Kudos

Which "error" in Su25?

> Then uploaded the role from the older version and then did a normal generate in PFCg.

That was your mistake. When you added SPRO_ADMIN or anything else later on, the obsolete objects which 2D was trying to replace could not be inserted from their menu entries which are still there.

Unfortunately, the data for the replacement of obsolete transactions is not always complete for all transactions. SAP Note # 991377 was the most recent solution to "catch up" the missing gaps.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

In step 2D, we have a bunch of roles and the new TCODES to be replaced right. i double clicked the role which took me to PFCG screen added the new TCODE went to the authorization tab. Found a bunch of new objects. Inactivated them and tried to generate. Then realised S_TCODE was yellow.

Later uploaded the role from the older version system and generated it normally it was all good. But when i again tried to add the TCODE had the same error. Will go through the note. You are super fast with the responses...thanks a lot

0 Kudos

we are on SAPKB70017. The note has been applied. The TCODE SPRO_ADM was a replacment from release 46A and it has an entry in the table PRGN_CORR2. Please advice

0 Kudos

SAP removed the tcode proposals from SPRO and replaced SPRO with SPRO_ADMIN way back when.

It might be that the release gap is to large... (46.A --> 7.00- is this correct?)

I suspect that you have populated SU24 with tcode values for SPRO. When you uploaded the role, it pulled SPRO back in again when you added SPRO_ADMIN.

Check your SU24 for SPRO and try again via SU25 2D.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Sorry for the delayed response....I still have the same issue. Please help resolve it

0 Kudos

This is resolved.....there were some empty nodes in the menu.......had to go delete them