cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No inb file - send email

Former Member
0 Kudos

File -> PI -> RFC

How do I check existence of Sender file and send email to business team?

If file exist then it will be processed by PI and ECC receives the file content via RFC.

Will below logic work?

In ID (configuration), Interface Determination->Receiver Interfaces->Condition

populate SourceFileSize = 0, then add a step to send the mail.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately I dont think your exact requirement will work.. but please consider the following alternative.

Prerequisite is that you will have to archive the files (with timestamp) in an archive folder. Create a separate interface which will poll your archive folder and will get the timestamp from the file names. If the date in time stamp doesn't match your current date send the mail!

Thanks,

Samuel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
File -> PI -> RFC

How do I check existence of Sender file and send email to business team?
If file exist then it will be processed by PI and ECC receives the file content via RFC.

Check this logic:

File ---> PI -----> RFC
                |
                ------> Email

So in the Receiver Detremination you just need to add one more receiver...i.e. the Business service configured for Email receive....you will need one mapping program between File and mail message to configure the required details such as Content_Type, Content, Subject, From, To (if not configuring them in ID).......

In the above mapping check for the existence of some node from the FILE....if this node is present then create some target node...no need of putting any value in the target node

Now in Receiver Determination you can try the below logic:

target node (as XPATH in left Operand) ---> NotEqualTo(from dropdown) ---> EX (as constant in Right Operand

Now if the node does not exist then you will get a mail....check this logic...

Dont know how to check in Interface Detremnation as you have mentioned:(

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs.

I will try both the options provided.