cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am working on XI 3.0 version sp 9.0 .while i am selecting adapters(by clicking on help to get list adapters to select)

in communicaion channel i am geting below error.

Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost.

Detailed information: Error accessing ,

"http://starxi:50000/rep/query/int?container=any" with user "XIDIRUSER".

Response code is 401, response message is "Unauthorized".

why i am getting this error??

plz resolve the issue.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a SAP Rookie fighting through the SAP Readyness-Check for PI 7.1

In chapter 1.6.2. Following check fails, similar to the message of bhuvan saribudi:

"Start the Integration Directory as described in the previous chapter. Go to u2018Toolsu2019 -> u2018Apply Model from ES Repositoryu2019. Then use the Help for the Field u2018Nameu2019."

I get the following error message after clicking on Input Help:

"Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://sapx12.gfd.de:50000/rep/query/int?container=any" with user "PIDIRUSER". Response code is 401, response message is "Unauthorized""

I remember I changed the password of user PIDIRUSER. Do I have to deposit the new password somewhere? The role "SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER" is allocated in users PIDIRUSER profile.

After some check trials the users password gets locked and I need to refresh it.

Could you be so kind to give me some advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the proper authorizations to the user, or else copy the roles of CMS* to your user.

-Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for giving replies.

I have unlocked the XIDIRUSER..still same problem...

Role aasigned: SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER(status:Greeen)

Profile:T_YB250028

this role is enough for this user??

where can i check CMS* roles??

Thnks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This role is enough for this user. You may assign this role also SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER.

Please also check that is any other XI* user is locked in the system or not? if yes unlock them also.

Please take a restart of your XI system after unlocking XI* user so that some of the services which could not be acivate because of this user lock in the last system restart will be enable in your next restart.

With Regards,

Saurabh

Edited by: Saurabh.Arora on Jun 2, 2009 8:04 AM

Edited by: Saurabh.Arora on Jun 2, 2009 8:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check is the user is "XIDIRUSER" is locked or not?

Please also check that is there is any chnages in the authorization of this user (XIDIRUSER" ) ? is the password expire fot this user (XIDIRUSER") ?

If all of these checks are ok, please also try to access the repositry with some other user id who is havig the necessary authorizatons?

With Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saurabh,

waht is the profile and roles we need to maintain for this XIDIRUSER??

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can not remember the roles attached to XI standard users right now.

But there is one more way to find it out...

This user is XI standard user and created at the time of installation along with necessary roles and profiles. So you can check in SUIM that is some roles and profies has been removed from this user since the creation of this user?

Please refer to below note also. This may be helpful for your case.

"SAP Note 780297 - Troubleshooting using CMS for XI"

With Regards,

Saurabh