18 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2013 2:11 AM by Jeyaseelan Singaraja RSS

SAP-ABAP CERTIFICATION

Shilpa Bansal
Currently Being Moderated

Dear All,

I am an ABAPer with 2+ years of experinece in sap-abap..

I want to appear for the abap certification conducted by SAP,germany..

Can anyone of u tell me the procedure to follow for accomplishing this...

Regards,

Shilpa Bansal

• Re: SAP-ABAP CERTIFICATION
    Amit Nagaich

Dear Shilpa,

To know about procedure and all details regrding SAP Certified , you can contact to SAP Authorized Training Centre from Siemens, Genovate , Enum etc.

Also be aware of fake SAP Training centre             

Regard's

Amit Nagaich

Dhanalakshmi Lakshumanan

Hi

Hope the following  links  will be useful for you.

SAP(ABAP) CERTIFICATION

/message/515239#515239 [original link is broken]

Thank You.

Regards,

Dhanalakshmi L

Reetesh Tiwary

Hi Shilpa,

It is a 3 step process if you dont want to go for training and give certification test directly.

1. Take approval from SAP (you will have to send your current resume to designated person from SAP) they/he will see which version you are working on and at times they verify authenticity of resume as well. You should have at least 6 months of experience on ECC 6 to qualify for test.

2. If approved, pay the fees it will be around 27K. You can decide the test date.

3. Give your test.

Let me know if you are from Bangalore I can help you!

Good Luck,

Reetesh

Bilal Afzal

Dear All,

I studied Abap as a course subject(hold an Acknowledgement certificate from SAP Australia) for grad diploma in ERP systems back in 2004 and never pursued a career or further development in this regard. Now i want to get back into Abap in any capacity which i am hoping to start from basics again. What would be the best way for me to start it all over again as i am hoping to achieve certification ultimately if thats possible. Please bear in mind i'll be doing it on indvidual basis. Am i being relaistic ithinking in that manner or just living in fool's paradise?

Thanks in advance,

Bilal

Sameer Ahmed

Hi Bilal

If you are getting into the SAP market afresh, I would not suggest to go with ABAP as your weapon ! It will be much more rewarding if you try and aquaint yourself with the rather 'in' technologies of SAP. I cant suggest anything to you unless I know what ur background is...but ususally BI or HR if on the business side and EP on the technical side are safe bets. If you have to go with ABAP go with HR ABAP.

Again this is still pretty vague a career advice because I dont know what's your experience with SAP or in general so far.

Best of Luck

Sameer

Sivaram Subbiah

Hi all , Am a fresher .. Am into SAP Labs.. I would like to know the details about this certification. From materials from which I can prepare , topics to be covered in the exam etc..

Is there any preference for SAP employees ?

Thanks and Regards,

Sivaram . S

Naveen Pai

Dear All,,

I am a BE Mechanical Graduate with 1 year experience in Service Industry with bit knowledge in sale. I want to stream line my career by SAP module related to my work experience. After consulting many local institutes I have got suggestions to go with Material Management. I want my experience to be considered and want work in Mechanical Sectors. Kindly suggest me on the following points:

1. What is in general Job prospects by 2011 after i get trained up in SAP.

2. A institute boasts of SAP CERTIFICATION from LEARN SAP U.S a institute from U.S.A with course fees of 80k for a duration of 3 months. Is this worth????

3. SAP in ABAP, BI, BO has more demands than MM. By Taking up ABAP, BI, BO will i have to leave my experience?? Will the experience be counted if i go with ABAP???

Kindly do the needful by answering my queries.

Waiting for a mutual reply at the earliest.

visit SAP's website for detailed info.

Bijeta

<<Advert removed>>

Edited by: Matt on May 3, 2011 5:20 PM

aneesh kamble

HI Everyone,

I have 1.5 years of experience in .Net Development.

I want to shift my career from .Net to SAP/BI.

I have always been interested in Business analytics, Business Intelligence.

Could someone please guide me on how can i shift to above fields.

Should i do a training/certification in SAP and if yes, which module will be best suited so that i can pursue my career in BI, Business analytics.

What other things are required ? Is ABAP needed?

I would really appreciate your views in this.

Thanks...

t anu

hi every one

for any questions in certification point  mail her

Joyce dot immaculate dot priya attherate sap dot com

sorry convert it as mailid

if i give mailid it is not posting

bye

bharat

• SAP-ABAP CERTIFICATION
    BHANU PRAKASH

Hi 

friends..

My name is Bhanu Prakash completed MCA and i did my training on SAP-ABAP in an normal institute in hyderabad and now

i am planing to attend SAP-ABAP basic certification exam and for that i want to know how will be the exam for a fresher. Can a fresher get qualify in an exam .

thns if u reply me.

bhanu

Nilesh Jain

Hi SAPiens,

This is Nilesh J., I completed my BE in Computers in 2011 june, getting a short training of ABAP from one of the personnel tutor, I got a quick break in SAP in DEC 2011 and still working in same company.

I took this opportunity thinking I ll be able to learn many things in real environment. But things went on opposite, I was the only one in SAP dept. in our comp and the SAP system was not that live and from last month they have shut it down.

During this period, I didnt worked on SAP system much. Only I know is the terminologies in ABAP and MM. Looking forward in career, I know there is bright future in SAP. But I am week in coding.

My question to all SAPiens is, should I go for a SAP ABAP certification, and if YES then which would be the best method, online or classroom and if NO, what should I take a decision, should I go for some other certification in SAP or liv the SAP domain, and look for some other technologies such as C, C++, Java, .NET.

Awaiting for your kind replies!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,

NJ

Jeyaseelan Singaraja

Hi Nilesh,

This is Jeya from Japan.I recommend that you have to get good training in some center.

Enquiry nearest training center, if you feel good, Don't think too much, as soon as possible you should join and do more practice using ABAP codings.

Please keep in mind you should do more practice on every concept.

After that you feel perfect in abap with full of confidence.

Get good experience and after some years, you can plan for Functional also.

ALL THE BEST NILESH.

Don't think too much.

Regrads,

Jeya