cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Smartform in FBZP - Check Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are in ECC 6.0 - we designed a check in Smart forms and we are trying to assign the form to a company code in transaction FBZP.

But it looks like the system can only take SAP Scripts and not smart forms - Infact,there is no option for selecting smartforms other than SAP Script & PDF option in the transaction

Does anybody have assigned Smartform to FBZP transaction ? Please do provide your inputs

Regards,

Veera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For check printing we can work with Scripts only using FBZP. If we want to work with Smart forms then it is better to Hard code that smart form in print program.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You all for your inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VeerakumarR,

As from my experience for FI I do't think so you can assign a SF (Most of the Cases), for remaining Modules like (SD, MM) You will SF Options.

Regards,

Suneel G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Suneel.I too believe we cannot assign SF in FI check Printing - Interestingly I do not find any documentation/Notes given by SAP on this.

Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check printing is always from the script. You cannot have smartforms as input in configuration. There are no documentation and notes for it. Whenever checks its only the scripts.