cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PERMISSION DENIED IN FTP SERVER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have XML to XML scenario. i have put xi_input.xml in my system and made delete mode in sender communication channel. but its not picking and deleting the data, its giving error in FTP serve as "permission denied" and in runtime work bench error is "Failed to delete file 'xi_input.txt' after processing. The FTP server returned the following error message: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 Permission denied'. For details, contact your FTP server vendor.". please help me

thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

That means the user id that you have used to login to the ftp folder doesn't have the read/write permissions.

Contact your FTP admin to provide the read/write permissions to the user id you are using in your ftp comm channel .

Regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all of u... but again m getting error "Error: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.transaction.api.TxManagerException: Unable to commit transaction: The transaction has been rolled back: com.sap.engine.services.ts.transaction.TxRollbackException" in RUN TIME WORKBENCH. help me

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

So this means: Your "permission denied" problem is fixed now and now you have a new problem, correct?

Please try your without deletion mode. Does it work then?

Anyway: Please check file defaultTrace.trc for more detailed error information.

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

those problems got fixed now i have new problem.

i m getting output XML file in my system.but i tried with directly one to one mapping in message mapping, now i did some modification in Message mapping like i concatenate name by X in message mapping and in description i passed ZSUBHODIP as constant then in output i am not getting concatenateed value and constant ZSUBHODIP in name and description.

so can u please tell me where i am wrong and what i need to do

thanks in advance..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not exactly understand what you mean. But maybe the parent node of the target fields you are trying to fill is optional and not instantiated.

Did you perform mapping tests in message mapping and were they successful?

And please try to explain your problem a little bit more clearly ...

Thanx!

Regards,

Volker

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

i m getting output XML file in my system.but i tried with directly one to one mapping in message mapping, now i did some modification in Message mapping like i concatenate name by X in message mapping and in description i passed ZSUBHODIP as constant then in output i am not getting concatenateed value and constant ZSUBHODIP in name and description.

Hi,

Did you activate the message mapping after modification ??

If yes, test the mapping in test tab and let us know the exact error.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Volker Kolberg

yes i did testing

like i said there is one node "name" and "Description" in source and target in both places.

i am having name in SOURCE XML as "COPC_C03" but i want to change this name to "XCOPC_C03" and in description i have something in source but i want to pass constant value "ZSUBHODIP".i did mapping in message mapping, and when i did the testing in message mapping then in target in message mapping

i got "XCOPC_C03" and "ZSUBHODIP" but when it takes the XML file which is in my system then in output XML name value "XCOPC_C03" and description "ZSUBHODIP" is not coming.

please tell me what to do

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i activated it too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Please compare the structure and content of your XML file and the XML file used by the message mapping test tool. I think there are some differences.

By the way: Is the whole target structure empty/wrong or only these two fields? Are these fields EMPTY or MISSING in the target structure?

Regards,

Volker

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

File/Folder is read-only. Make them read/writable.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your FTP folder have read,write and delete rights.

Regards,

Prakasu.M