Thanks, i checked on other components in my system and its showing the error for all the components when i test it in test server. but when i run those components in production, excel and sorting options both are working.
my custom component is in test server. i am pretty new to this subject and i am not able to find out why these options (sorting and export to excel ) is not working in test environment. do we need to configure something in test server?
Did you resolve this issue? I have a similar issue as yours but the other way round!
I have an issue where I need to remove the Export to Excel option in the WebClient UI. I have implemented SAP note 1288220 - Parameter for Disabling Export to Excel but the option is still there.
I was wondering if your issue was resolved by correcting an authorization issue, as suggested?
Check this 2 things for excel export:
- if you have activated the service in sicf (path: default_host -> sap -> crm -> export_to_excel)
- if you have the proper internet security settings (the following settings must be done)
To allow your users to export the content of a result list to Microsoft Excel, ensure that the browser settings under Tools ® Internet Optionsu2026 ® Security ® Custom Levelu2026 are as follows:
.NET Framework-reliant components:
○ Run components not signed with Authenticode ® Enable
○ Run components signed with Authenticode ® Enable
ActiveX controls and plug-ins:
○ Download signed ActiveX controls ® Enable
○ Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe ® Enable
○ Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins ® Enable
○ Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting ® Enable
○ File download ® Enable
○ Installation of desktop items ® Disable
○ Active scripting ® Enable
○ Allow paste operations via script ® Enable
○ Scripting of Java applets ® Disable