cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to export the records of my result view to excel. I can see the export to excel button but it is not taking the results to excel. Could you please suggest how can i fix the issue?

Regards,

Kamesh Bathla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The "export to Excel" button is taking the values from the getter methods of your context node class.

Try to set a breakpoint in CL_BSP_WD_CONTEXT_NODE_TV~GET_T_TABLE and see what happens in there...

Regadrs,

Nicolas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, i checked on other components in my system and its showing the error for all the components when i test it in test server. but when i run those components in production, excel and sorting options both are working.

my custom component is in test server. i am pretty new to this subject and i am not able to find out why these options (sorting and export to excel ) is not working in test environment. do we need to configure something in test server?

Regards,

Kamesh

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No there is nothing to configure.

Then your problem may come from multiple sources: check authorizations for your user in test system

Nicolas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamesh,

Did you resolve this issue? I have a similar issue as yours but the other way round!

I have an issue where I need to remove the Export to Excel option in the WebClient UI. I have implemented SAP note 1288220 - Parameter for Disabling Export to Excel but the option is still there.

I was wondering if your issue was resolved by correcting an authorization issue, as suggested?

Regards

Declan

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this 2 things for excel export:

- if you have activated the service in sicf (path: default_host -> sap -> crm -> export_to_excel)

- if you have the proper internet security settings (the following settings must be done)

To allow your users to export the content of a result list to Microsoft Excel, ensure that the browser settings under Tools ® Internet Optionsu2026 ® Security ® Custom Levelu2026 are as follows:

.NET Framework-reliant components:

○ Run components not signed with Authenticode ® Enable

○ Run components signed with Authenticode ® Enable

ActiveX controls and plug-ins:

○ Download signed ActiveX controls ® Enable

○ Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe ® Enable

○ Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins ® Enable

○ Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting ® Enable

Downloads:

○ File download ® Enable

Miscellaneous:

○ Installation of desktop items ® Disable