cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get all the values of a variable with F4 with checkboxes to select

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

After Executing a query by giving let 3 values(Out of 10 Values) to a variable.

To give 2 more input values to the same variable(i.e.,total I wanted to give 5 inputs this time ),after refreshing the query,for that variable if I click F4, I am seeing the historical values(i.e.,3) and remaining 7 values also But with out any Check Boxes besides them to select the 2 inputs.

In the same F4 Screen, If I click all values(an Icon at The bottom),then also Im seeing but no check Box.

I hve tried by deleting the Delete Personalization also,but no use.

Please tell me How to get all the values with F4 with check boxes to select ,whatever I want??

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dennis_scoville4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at the InfoObject and go to the Business Explorer tab. If the 'Query Def. Filter Value Selection' is set to 'Only Values in InfoProvider', you're only going to get the values in F4 that exist in the InfoProvider, not everything in the Master Data. This would need to be changed to the value of 'Values in Master Data Table' if you want it to show everything possible when F4 is chosen.

Likewise, you're going to need to look at the query and go to the Advanced tab for the InfoObject. Make sure that the radio button for 'Values in Master Data Table' is selected. If not, then you should change that selection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I got the solution,by doing some work around.

After Refreshing the query, put the crusor on the Multiple selection Icon besides the Variable entry window and Right Click,Select Delete Selection.

Now if we click F4, we get all the vaslues besdes the Check Boxes also

Thanks

Arjun...