cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error ERR_WIS_30270

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know what the following error mean? I get this error when scheduling a WebIntelligence report. It ran for 15mins and then failed with the error.

"An internal error occured while calling 'getMap' API. (Error : ERR_WIS_30270).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Cindy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

For this generic error message, you need check the right of group/user on the universe connections also...

Regards

Cédric

former_member360582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am also getting this error while scheduling but the scheduling fails within few seconds and hence it cannot be related to timeout error.

Also we are using BO 4.0 FP3.3 Update.

So is this error related to whether we are not having  proper rights to schedule.

and where we cah check in the Unvierse connections in Information Desion Tool.

Regards

Gaurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing the same error with Administrator user !

Adraa

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

harshil_joshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

You May get answer at http://scn.sap.com/thread/3353073

Thanks & Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cindy,

Problem is with Access Levels of the user and be sure with version in which report was Build and it is being used.

Regards,

G.SaiNath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My solution to this problem was to remove all LOV's in the Storage, the error had in Qaaws, and it worked well in WebIntelligence

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

API 'processDPcommands'

Develop a report on BO XIR3.1 in WI and works perfectly in terms of the update, but I turned to run and I came out this error, that I must

do.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

What version of BOE you have and what about service pack.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's XI3.0, no service packs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The WIS_30270 is a pretty generic error. I suspect that the problem may be to do with a timeout, given that it ran for 15 minutes.

Regards

Alan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cindy,

It's a know issue in XI R3, it is fixed in FP 2. Try installing SP1 & FP2 on a lab server and check it.

Thanks, Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry it XI 3.0 not R3.

Thanks, Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahh ok. We'll be installing X3.1 with the latest FP this week. So, will test that out again. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have installed BOXI R3.1 with FP 1.6,

but we are this error message when iam refreshing the WebI report.

Kindly help us.

BasicTek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The WIS_30270 is a pretty generic error. I suspect that the problem may be to do with a timeout, given that it ran for 15 minutes.

Quite true... in fact a quick search through SAP notes DB would return 100's of notes created on this error. The problems can range from bugs (as also stated in this thread) to configuration issues with universe to report design. IF you are unable to resolve with the latest patch then open a case with the BO webi team to have an engineer take a look or try looking through the SAP notes and see if you can narrow down your symptoms.

Regards,

Tim