1 2 3 7 Previous Next 101 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2016 8:25 AM by Mohammed Hasnain RSS

SAP FI certification

Dream Nerd
Currently Being Moderated

Folks,

I have been working in SAP for last five years but in technical domain. For fortunately enough i have spent most of the time in FI/CO module . Since working constantly in this module i have gain considerable amount of knowledge in this area. Now I would like to give certification specifically in FI and I am walking in the dark. Can someone give me answer for this question related to FI certification that would be great.

1. What courses I need to study for FI Certification? I do have most of the material since my colleagues have attended lots of SAP courses but no one appeared for certification. 

2. SAP emphasis on which area the most.

3. How many questions asked and how long the exam would be.

4. How difficult it would be for a technical person to complete this exam successfully?

Your answers will be greatly appreciated

Regards,

Nirad Pachchigar

• 1. Re: SAP FI certification
    Ravi Sankar Venna

1. What courses I need to study for FI Certification? I do have most of the material since my colleagues have attended lots of SAP courses but no one appeared for certification.

2. SAP emphasis on which area the most.

3. How many questions asked and how long the exam would be.

4. How difficult it would be for a technical person to complete this exam successfully?

Hello,

You can post certification related questions in SAP Certified Professionals Forum.

1. You need to read TFIN50 and TFIN52.

Please see the syllabus at www.sap.com/education

2. The emphasis is already given in the syllabus. Where there is +++ areas you need to concentrate more.

3. 80 questions 3 hours 70% pass mark. No negative marking. Hence answer guess all questions

4. It is not at all difficult exam, if you stick to your basics.

Regards,

Ravi

• 2. Re: SAP FI certification
    Dream Nerd

Thank you so much sir.

• 3. Re: SAP FI certification
    Ravi Sankar Venna

My sincere suggestion is you MUST go through the syllabus books ATLEAST

FIVE time before going to exam, religiously. Try to prepare notes out of each line.

The exam is not difficult but the wordings are tricky.

Use elimination approach to arrive at the right answers.

Please let me know if you need any further suggestion.

Regards,

Ravi

• 4. Re: SAP FI certification
    Dream Nerd

These TFIN50 and TFIN52 are the syllabus books.  moreover I heard about solution manager too which can be asked in the exam .Am I correct?

• 5. Re: SAP FI certification
    Ravi Sankar Venna

Hello,

Relatively few questions may be asked. But, for that you can go through Solution Manager overview from SAP help. (implementation tools part)

Regards,

Ravi

• 6. Re: SAP FI certification
    Rajendra Raj

Dear Sir,

I cleared my SAP FI Certification last week from SIEMENS... and honestly follow your advice... what you mentioned in the above thread.

Thanks for your help......

Regards,

Mahendra Dev

• 7. Re: SAP FI certification
    Jaya Reddy

Hi Folks,

I am interested to take part in SAP FICO Certification without any training sessions as i have knowledge on FICO.

worked on Implementation and support projects and i have hands on exposure.

Pls suggest me how can i write the certification.

Jay.

• 8. Re: SAP FI certification
    Srinath C.R.

Dear Sap Experts

I also have similar question like earlier question.

How exactly a person can get certified if a person is having SAP domain experience of 5 years without attending course and spending the fee which costs 3.00 lacs rupees.

Regards,

C.R.Srinath

• 9. Re: SAP FI certification
    Zubin SHAH

The new certification system has 55% passing marks.

There is no partial marking. Means any question you answer, it has to be correctly marked to the point. If it has 2 correct options, you have to mark exactly those 2 to get marks.

Questions are 80. 3 hours duration.

No Negative Marking.

35% questions are from TFIN50_1. 30% are from TFIN50_2. 20% are from TFIN52_1. 10% are from TFIN52_2.

These four books are like bible for the certification.

You DO NOT have to learn the T-Codes for the exam.

There are 4-5 questions from Solution Manager and other online training courses too. These are small and can be read and completed just withn one day.

@ Others... You cannot do your certification ONLY. You have to tak the training too. Atleast this is the truth about Siemens and Genovate.

Also, if money is a constraint, you should do an online training course and you can easily finish it in 20-22 days, though they give you 5 months to do it.

My advise is that the training opens the eyes about various issues and trends, even if you are experienced. Go for it.

All the best everyone!!

Z

• 10. Re: SAP FI certification
    Zubin SHAH

Hi Bondil !!

As I mentioned earlier, it is 55% for SAP FI.

All the best!

Regards

Z

• 11. Re: SAP FI certification
    Vishwa Srihari

>

Zubin S wrote:

>

> @ Others... You cannot do your certification ONLY. You have to tak the training too. Atleast this is the truth about Siemens and Genovate.

> Also, if money is a constraint, you should do an online training course and you can easily finish it in 20-22 days, though they give you 5 months to do it.

>

> My advise is that the training opens the eyes about various issues and trends, even if you are experienced. Go for it.

>

> All the best everyone!!

>

> Z

If you cant spend that much money and you have more than 2 years of experience in the module you want to give exam, you can always go for DIRECT Certification,for which they will check your experience alone and you dont need to attend training in any SAP Authorised Training Centers. But,your employer should be OK with this as you will need to some proof to SAP Labs about your employment with the current employer.

The whole process has been discussed many times in the various threads in this forum. Please check those.

Vishwa.

• 12. Re: SAP FI certification

Hi Zubin,

Is there a TFIN_52_2?

The one I have is just TFIN_52

If so,could  you please let me know the units available in the book?

Thanks,

Suthan

Edited by: Suthan Thanappan on Nov 25, 2009 4:58 PM

• 13. Re: SAP FI certification
    Zubin SHAH

Hi

TFIN 52 - Book 1 is related to Asset Accounting.

TFIN52 - Book 2 is related to New GL Accounting.

SAP Education / Training centres provide with this material when you register for the course.

Let me know if more information needed.

Request the poster to close this thread, if answered.

New questions in new threads please.

Thanks!

All the best!

Regards

Z

• 14. Re: SAP FI certification
    Srinath C.R.

Hi,

Can you please let me know in total what are the sylabus materials. As I am taking training at Genovate Bangalore. Do we have to go through AC210.

Regards,

C.R.Srinath

1 2 3 7 Previous Next