cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

production order report

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all ,

we have serial numbers in production orders.

how to get all the production orders in a plant along with the respective serial numbers in a reoport...

sap125

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

why cant u go for sqvi report for that...

join tables OBJK and ser05.

check and revert back..

karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear karthik,

can you guied me how to use the SQVI. i know it can be used to generate reports. but can u explain steps.

sap125

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to tcode SQVI.

Enter some name..like zserord. Create..

Enter description.

Data source: select table join

Enter

Click the insert table iconu2026enter the first table name

Again Click the insert table iconu2026enter the second table name

Then come back..

You will see all the fields in both the tables with two boxes next to each field..

The first box is the thing which you need to get in the output and the next box is for the inputting stuff..

Put tick mark in the relevant boxes according to ur requirementsu2026and execute...

karthick

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the procedure which kartik has given earlier. While selecting the fields for report you have to select the key fileds for selection screen from the both the table. Key fields only enable you to enter the selection criteria for the report.

Make note the key fields when you join the tables in table join mode.

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

COOIS Production Order Info System is the best available std report to view the Production Orders in Plant.However as per my knowledge, you can get serial number info at order level only in CO03 / CO02. Even though you will get order list in COOIS you will have to go to them single order wise.

You can get serial numbers at material level in MMBE / IQ03.But at order level you need to check for individual order as I mentioned above.

Pls. check above Tcodes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks both of u.

Dear tejas purara i clearly mentioned that i need a report that contains both order number and serial number.

Karthick, I ll check that in sqvi and revert back .

sap 125

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As karthick has suggested SQVI is the best option.However you can check with SER05 itself so you can have serial numbers.There is no such std report which can give you list of all production orders alongwith their serial numbers showing simultaneously.

Regards,

Tejas