Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to store image in a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to create a table and in that table i want to store the images..

So how to create this one.. what is the datatype wehave to take for the field...

thanks,

viswa

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the file is TIF then go to

Go to SE38 Transaction and execute the program 'RSTXLDMC'.

There give the path of the logo ,text name and text title and execute it.

If the file is BMP then

Go to SE78 Transaction ie Aministration of form graphics,

there select GRAPHICS General Graphics,under this BMAP Bitmap Images will come.

Regards,

jaya

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to declare the variable of type BLOB to store the pictures.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Identify materials for which source of supply need to be assigned automatically.

- Table required for storing unique index or list of material codes.

Or

- Check in source list, if material is linked to any of the nominated vendors (Information on nominated vendor available in customized table used for maintaining relationship between region of SH party & vendor code) .

If above condition fulfill, assign vendor in PR based on region of Ship-to-party in sales order to vendor code maintained in customized table. Contents of table listed below

SH Region Vendor

VIC XYZ

NSW YZA

QLD XYZ

TAS YZE

I expect there will need to be established 5 separate local vendors corresponding to each supplier and a contract for each vendor with identical battery material numbers on each contract.

I need a way to enable orders to be put in SAP and select the correct vendor against each order / Purchase Requisition.

It is expected that there may be significant order volumes with 5 u2013 50 lines on each order so some sort of automation is required for this process.

It is also expected that there will be EDI customers.