cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info structure UOM MC8A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am not able to define UOM PC in info structure S503, please guide me how to do this.

also i am not able to save demand in MC94, due to that not able to transfer demand please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check whether the unit of measurement PC is available in your system using CUNI t.code.

If it is not there then create the same.

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but PC -UOM is avliable at T CODE still it is not working

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope you are trying to change the BUM in MC8A to PC for the info S503. What kind of Problem or Error is coming. Could u pl clarify...

Regards

Brahmaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained UOM PC in mc7f, but still unable to get same UOM in Transaction MC94 for defining order qty.

secondly if i tried entering values this does not give any error nor saved enter values.

the same error is re;ected while doing MC90.

PLEASE HELP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After maintaining planning parameters in MC7F along with BUM as PC then we need to create Planning type in MC8A for the info structure. Here we will define the Key figure (say Production Qty) and unit for Statistics (PC). This is like a template to be used in planning

Later in MC93 we create the plan using Planning type for the combination of Characteristics say Plant and Material what we have defined in the info structure.

Here in the lay out you are telling that PC is not displaying or not allowing to enter for a material.

If the material BUM (MT) is different than the Planning unit (PC) then system will give error message Not possible to convert from MT to PC - MT will be set . Pl check the steps and revert back for more help.

Regards

Brahmaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bramhaji,

I came across this post and wanted to seek some help around MC8A tcode and the self defined infostructure that i had to define to build the product allocations functionality for our requirement. i defined a custom info structure with prod alloca.obj and material as the characteristiscs. product allocation qty, incoming orders qty etc are defined as key figures. Now when i'm trying to maintain plan in MC93 and when  when i save, it looks like the values are saved, but when go into display mode to look, the values are not there. what am i missing?

Thanks

Anusha

Answers (0)