cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A little Tweak to increase forum font size for Firefox Users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have been facing difficulties reading forum contents because of too small font size due to the latest forum upgrade on 27th June.

Also from that day one we have been sending the feedback/complaints about the same through the post in . And i hope that SCN team is working on that issue to give a better forum performance and look to us.

In the meantime i want to share a way i found and using to increase the forum font size using Firefox.

If you are interested to experiment this tweak, kindly go through the following instructions and post your comments.

1) Visit https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2108 and add the Stylish Addon to your Firefox and restart Firefox to make it active.

2) Visit http://tinyurl.com/mlx7mm and click on the Load into Stylish Button.

3) And press Install button in the coming popup screen.

4) And you are ready to experience the Tweak.

Thereafter you will see an increase in the size of fonts only for SCN Forum site. If you want to ignore this just right click on the S Icon in the Bottom right corner of the browser and turn off.

Hope you all like this tweak, waiting for your feedback.

Update 1 to style :

Added Underlines for Links for better navigation visibility.

Added color change to red on hovering above links.

Hurray, I learned to code in CSS too

Regards

Karthik D

Edited by: Karthik D on Jul 3, 2009 3:59 PM - Update 1 added

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or you increase the font size by pressing <CTRL>-<+>

Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Or you increase the font size by pressing <CTRL>-<+>

>

> Regards, Michael

You are right but you have to adjust it everytime you open a new window in your browser, apart from that the above style includes other tweaks such as link underlining and more to come ( FYI, CSS is really easy to learn )

Regards

Karthik D