cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Tax code AD for country IN has been deleted or incorrectly changed

0 Kudos

While doing the cash application process in the customer account, I am not able to clear invoice ,as it has discount value. We are getting an error message as "Tax code AD for country IN has been deleted or incorrectly changed" and we are not able to post the transaction.

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You need to assign tax code AD to condition record through T. code FV11 for example under JMOP you can assign tax rate for tax code AD and it will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Shailesh Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check at condition level wiht respective combination.It might be diffrent from 1 comp to another

Check in fv13 and same test in test client for same scenario.

Regards

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that tax code AD is assigned to your company code or not and provide me the message no. of this error message.

0 Kudos

HI,

The error message no is FS201. Please let me know if you need further info.

Thanks

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this thread

Thanks & Regards

Phaneendra

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the tax code in FTXP if that has been deleted. This error may come if the tax code previously existing & used in document entry is deleted

and also check this

FTXP -> Enter country XX -> enter tax code -> click

properties -> set the reporting country to

Thanks & Regards

Phaneendra

Edited by: phaneendra Reddy on Jul 29, 2009 10:03 AM

0 Kudos

Phaneendra,

The Tax Code is available in FTXP for Country IN.

2) I tried the second option also and in properties i am not seeing any seetings for the country.

Thanks

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

refer to the SAP note 216384 for your reference it may due to the program error if the version u r using is 4.6c

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check Tax code AD through FTXP, if the tax code got deleted you have to recreate the tax code through FTXP.

Regards,

Rama Mohan

0 Kudos

HI,

The tax code is working fine. The discount amount is getting calculated but when i am posting the customer payment, I am getting the error "Tax code AD for country IN has been deleted or incorrectly changed". To my understanding if the tax code is deleted system will not allow the invoice posting. Can any one throw some light on this?

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same problem. If you got the answer, please let me know

Thanks-Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have been posted the customer invoice with tax code AD. So please check the consistency of the tax code in t.code FTXP whether it is deleted or changed means the conditions may be suppressed or deactivated.

Regards

Ramki