I want to print invoices created in SAP. I am following steps below to print invoice
1. I am using correspondence request first. From FBL5n/FB03 through Environment ->Correspondence->Request. Correpondence is requested for selected document
2. Triggering F.61 (Trigger for correspondence). This generates the spool request.
3. Going to SP01 am able to see invoice and print.
But this way am able to print only one invoice at a time because of single correspondence request.
Is there a way we can request multiple (mass number of documents to select) invoices in correspondences once and print all of them at once?
Thanks in advance
Thanks for your input. I tried with account statement (bank statement) 1 in master data and requested for correspondence. Still it accepts only one document for correspondence.
Is there a way we can select multiple (range) documents together and request for correspondence?
I just tried with F.27 Only with SAP 19 as a correspondence type and i get two types of errors
1. If i enter date i get error saying "Correspondence type SAP19 is not permitted since no date required"
2. If i remove date (or date ranges) i get error saying " Enter atleast posting date"
Do you know where am i doing wrong?
I am trying to print Invoices, not Customer account statements.
I was checking your replies to one of the thread" Multiple invoices thru AR"
For single statement / single invoice
First FB12 (note that you will always only select one time for a single statement / invoice)
Then go to F.61
For multiple statement (NOT multiple invoices)
1. Make sure you have selected bank statement 2 for all customer and vendor records.
2. F.27 - Execute (make sure you are using correspondence type of statement NOT invoice)
3. Go to SP02
If you follow these steps, there should not be any issue at all, provided if there is sufficient configuration in your system.
THere is no option of printing multiple invoices from AR at all? Any other options of doing it?
I also have same problem and I manage to print mass invoice SAP19. the step is:
1. FB03 / FB12 request for printing ( must individual document )
2. F.61 > input company code, correspondence type and all document number
3. go to SP02
NOTE : you have to input Repeat at Print date if you want to re-print again. It is not required for the 1st time print.