cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text determination in CRM sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi CRM Gurus,

Can anybody help me how to do text determination in Transactions in detail with steps

Thanks in advance

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to above information regarding Text determination at Sales order you can use and explore the standard text determination Profile i..e. ORDER001

Refere below link for more information.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/09/d46e39c8d2117be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards

DD's

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please explain the actual usage of text determination procedure in a transaction.

Whats the importance of text determination?

If its only meant for maintaining the text,what is the difference between text determination and factsheet?

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

text determination can be used to determine product texts or sales text during a business process.

According to your settings in text determination procedure (note 910735) the system will work like that. Or you can just enter manually text in eg. an order, which can be logged as well. The factsheet is contains information from customer masterdata and transaction data as an overview.

See also:

Fact Sheet - Business Partners for Financial Services - SAP Library

I hope it helps

Rene

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh.

I strongly advise you to do the search before posting. In your question you're combining absolutely different terms (texts and factsheets). Factsheets are not intended to enter any information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rene,

Thanks a lot for your valuable information about text determination procedure usage n factsheet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andrei,

Sorry to trouble you with the blunder in my question.I am clear with the information now.Thanks for the reply.

rene_markytan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

just see note 910735 and 913202.

Best regards

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rk,

first of all thank u so much for ur valuable help

1. Can you explain it what is Sub Text Options and where it will be usefull

2. RK Is The texts will be picked from the fields Can you explain please (Text from a Particular Feild.Further you may Define the Definition of Access Sequence and Define the Fields from where the Feild values are to be Taken.).

3. What is Text Objects and Text Types (Define Text Objects and Text Types:Here you Define the Text Type and Object Types )which you need to be used in the Text :Definition of Pricing Procedure.) .

4. what is the main use of text determination.

Can you explain little bit please

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Text Determination in Sales Order works on Assignment of the Text Determination Procedure in your Transaction Type.

For Text Determination Procedure check the Path:Customer Relationship Management >Basic Functions >Text Management >

1.Define Text Determination Procedure::Choose your Object Type (Text Objects) which determine where you need to use your Text Procedure Determination e.g. <CRM_ORDERH Transaction Header> <CRM_ORDERI Operation data>

Select the Same and choose Procedure for Creation of your Text Determination Procedure the Same you may Create Definitions of the Procedure which are nothing but the Sub Text Options in your Text Procedure.

2.Access Sequence Determination of the Text::You may Assign the Access Sequence Determination for Determination Sequence of the Text from a Particular Feild.Further you may Define the Definition of Access Sequence and Define the Fields from where the Feild values are to be Taken.

3.Define Text Objects and Text Types:Here you Define the Text Type and Object Types which you need to be used in the Text :Definition of Pricing Procedure

Finally Assign the Created Text Determination Procedure to your Transaction Type and the same shall Appear in your Order.

Hope it Answered Your Queries.

Thanks and Regards,

RK.