cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I creat an RFQ for a single material, then i created quotation. when i tried to maintain quotation, it is throwing me this error

"Missing authorization: Quotation Change Plant/Storage L /1000

Message no. 06199

Diagnosis

Your user master record does not include authorization to perform this function or display certain data.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

"

One thing during creation of RFQ, i forgot to give plant no.And presently i am using IDES.

Is because of this the probelm is creeping. i tried to give plant no in change mode, but then it was coming in greyed.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You create/changedisplay a RFQ using me41/42/43.

U maintain the quotation sing me47 . Maintaining the quotation is similar to changing it.

If u want to know the authorization u are mising, procees as follows

1) try to maintain the quotation. Since u lack proper athorization u will get a error message.

2) on the same window, go to Tx SU53 . You will know which authorization object has failed.

3) ask ur basis team to add that auth object to ur user profile.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Vignesh

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

This is because there is no authorisation provided to you for the change of the quotations...ie, for the change view

Make the authorisations from PFCG, take help of BASIS consultant and check it again...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

I know there is tcode for maintaining Quotation (Me47) and displaying Quotation (ME48) but what is the tcode for changing quotation?

Can you please tell me?

Thanks

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please get authorization for T Code- ME47

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I do have the authorization of ME47. Earlier when i had created Quotation, there was no problem. It is only with this quotation that it is throwing error.

Thanks,

Nisha