Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global label Management

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I was searching for SAP standard tutor files and pdf files for SAP-EH&S on service market place. I could find tutor files for OH/ IHS / Waste management. I am looking for tutor files for Global label management.

Can anyone help me to locate SAPm standard sim file for Customizing and business process for Global label management?? I could find one pdf mentioning the existance of the tutor file for the same but I could not locate the tutor files.

Thanks and regards,

Niraj Sikligar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you plz send the link where you found the tutor files on OH/ IHS / Waste management. I am looking for the same.

thanks

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

In service market place ..

go to Knowledge transfer> ramp up Knowledge transfer> SAP Business suit:SAP PLM-->PLM within SAP ERP 6.0 -->Environment health and safety....

here you will get turor files and pdf for OH / IHS / Waste Managemnt and dangerous goods

Regards,

Niraj Sikligar

nirmalkokkuvayi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj,

Thank you for the information given. But I am not able to reach the final destination and to download the tutor files, as my account have restricted access. Can you please send those available tutor files through email.

Thank you

Regards

Nirmal

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal,

I could not find email ID one in your business card.

Send me the same , will send you those tutor files.

Regards,

Niraj

nirmalkokkuvayi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj,

Advance thank you. I have updated it.

Regards

Nirmal

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Nirmal,

Have sent you the tutor files

Regards,

Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj

On the Path given by you

Knowledge transfer> ramp up Knowledge transfer> SAP Business suit:SAP PLM-->PLM within SAP ERP 6.0 -->Environment health and safety....

here I have cliked on " SAP Business suit:SAP PLM"

but here "PLM within SAP ERP 6.0" is just heading.. not able to click the same...

could you plase tell me how i go ahead..

thanking you

Amol

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Amol

On service market place go to :

Knowledge Exchange > Ramp up Knowledge transfer> SAP Business suit > SAP Business suit:SAP PLM>PLM within SAP ERP 6.0

On this screen on righ hand side, you will get Select your Leaning map. In this you will find EHS, EHS(EHP).

Click on this and you will get tutor files / pdf for EHS solutions.

Select the one which you wnat and right click and Save as....

Hope this information is helpful to you.

Regards,

Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't find any files of tutor EHS, can you tell me where download OH/IHS/Waste management tutor files? thank you very much