Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biller Direct 3.0 Error 'No EBPP Permission E000'

former_member1173626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I successfully installed UCES 1.0, which has BD 3.0 included. The XCM has been configured and when I launch the BD site, I get the following error message after logging on:

<b>You are not authorized to execute this function, as your business partner has not released it for you.</b>

I've read the note about the E000 error and the E000 entry was already in the table. Furthermore, I gave the test user id the required authorizations. I even also gave it SAP_ALL, just in case I missed anything.

But I'm still getting the error. And this is what it has in the log:

com.sap.fin.webbase.UserWithoutPermissionException: No permission to logon!

at com.sap.fin.webbase.UserManager.logon(UserManager.java:673)

at com.sap.fin.fscmbase.LogonAction.doLogon(LogonAction.java:129)

at com.sap.fin.fscmbase.LogonAction.execute(LogonAction.java:66)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.framework.RequestProcessor.executeAction(RequestProcessor.java:327)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.framework.RequestProcessor.processRequest(RequestProcessor.java:141)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.framework.FrontController.process(FrontController.java:287)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.framework.FrontController.doGet(FrontController.java:50)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:390)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:264)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:347)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:325)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:887)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:241)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:92)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:148)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

Can anyone provide any suggestions as to what I may have omitted? Or what areas/config I should also check for my user id?

One more thing is that I have had difficulty finding appropriate documentation for BD 3.0. Basically, I have the UCES documents but I also found a BD 6.0 guide and I've been using it for information as well (but I'm using the BD 3.0 product included in UCES). So if you also know where I can find configuration documentation fo BD 3.0/UCES 1.0, please let me know. I've searched SAP ServiceMarketplace, but to no avail.

Many thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

What are you using for UME in Biller Direct configuration? You have to link your user to Business Partner depending upon what user config. you are using.

Bijay

former_member1173626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay,

I'm using FI_Usermanagement.

And in SU01 for the User, on the References screen, the Business Partner has been defined (BUS1006 object).

Does that sound okay?

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I got the same issue as you, have you solved it, can you share it with me, thanks.

Best regards.

Peter Yu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

Sorry to jump into this late and I hope you were able to solve your issue but just case if you haven't let me know.

Stephen

peter_yu3
Participant
0 Kudos

Mike & STephen,

I solved E000 prblem, it is just because the role authentication issue. But i got a new issue now.

When i access BD and try register a new user with name, business partner number(i use FI_UserManagement, FI-AR), it show me 'You have requested a user. This is being processed under message number 000600000001', this means the register is OK. Then i go to R/3, user TC IQS8 to find out this notification. Then i open this notification, it show me 'Display notification: ISR New User' screen. On the right Action box, i click 'Create User, Email', it give an error:WEBFI_MASTER E 338 Error when communicating with the JCO RFC server.

in the SAP J2EE engine log, i found:

#0D269102840F4FA4AE8DA3FAF75B9FB3#Thread[JCO.ServerThread-4,5,SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_Group]##0#0#Error##Java###com.sap.fin.webbase.UserManagementException: BAPI_USER_CHANGE: R/3 Error (01null) User PETERBD does not exist

at com.sap.fin.webbase.um.FIUserManager.createUser(FIUserManager.java:141)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.UserManager.createUserWithBUSPA(UserManager.java:1252)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.JcoRfcServer$Server.createUserWithBUSPA_2(JcoRfcServer.java:349)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.JcoRfcServer$Server.handleRequest(JcoRfcServer.java:143)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.dispatchRequest(JCO.java:7234)

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc$Server.dispatchRequest(MiddlewareJRfc.java:2078)

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc$Server.listen(MiddlewareJRfc.java:1507)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.listen(JCO.java:6820)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.run(JCO.java:6749)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Do you know what's the problem, thanks.

Best regards.

Peter Yu

former_member1173626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey guys.

Peter, glad to hear that you got past that E000 error.

As for me, Biller Direct ended up getting de-scoped, so I had to drop it from my plate and concentrate on other things. That's why I haven't been back here checking on this thread very often.

But, I hope it all works out for you. These things from SAP are always a challenge.

Best regards and good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please explain how to resolved E000 problem.

currently we are facing in biller direct application.

We getting below error message:

You are not authorized to execute this function, as your business partner has not released it for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Beigen Yu

Could you please explain how did you manage to resolve the authorization issue with E000?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Pratik

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

We are getting the exact same message.

The webuser that logs in has SAP_ALL access(i.e rboddu).

In the backend system ECC 6.0 we have in reference for user rboddu BUS1006 partner and BUS3007 as well.

Can you explain the authentication that you were talking about in this thread.

We are using biller direct for webusers.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

I'm getting thes ame type of problem..How to fix it.

Pls suggesr.

Thanks

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the above error, Bean APAR_LDAP_CREATE_USER_2 not found on host XXXX, ProgId=YYYYY: Object not found in lookup of APAR_LD, " Note 1135947 - Bean not found " has the solution.

Let me know if it helped

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, it's not the solution - you have to make sure that there is NO manuel JCo RFC in NWA / Visual Administrator. Once you deleted it, you have to create it in XCM and provide it in Advanced Settings of Application Configuration. After restart of the application, the RFC connection from ABAP should be working.

Is there anyone who runs UCES successfully?

nitin_jain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

If you have any documents for UCES, please forward them on my email nit.jain@sap.com.

Thanks,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I also faced error "WEBFI_MASTER E 338 Error when communicating with the JCO RFC server."

This was caused by expired password of J2EE_ADMIN user.

After changing it via Visual Admin error disappeared.

Message was edited by: Gob Fater

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I have problem with the same error 338, but there is not problem with J2EE_admin.

In the NWs trace i can see:

Bean APAR_LDAP_CREATE_USER_2not found on host (myhost server), ProgId =FSCM_JCO_SERVER: Object not found in lookup of APAR_LDAP_CREATE_USER_2.registered entries for FuctionName=JNDIName : {}

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for Biller Direct

1) check RFC Connection is working use unicode

2) change the file from application server

/usr/sap/<system name>/

DVEBMGS<system number>/

j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/com.sap.security.core.admin/servlet_jsp/logon/root/

umLogonPage.jsp

Search for the string /useradmin/selfReg (1 occurrence) and replace this string with /bd/createuser_form.sap.

and Save the file and place it again

it will work