cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lis extraction - SD sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai gurus

i am extracting data from 2lis_01_s260( sales orders) with the help of lis extraction. i am facing problem at lbw0 ie display settings shows me as data sources 2lis_01_s260 is not generated. i tried to do generate data source again it shows me data source is defined by sap and cannot be changed. i tried same with s264 (ie SD Quotations) when i checked display settings it shows that data source is generated.

i want to know the reason can any one please help me in this issue .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja

Standard can't be generated. You could copy this and create your own structure and it allows to generate.

Thnaks

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

sat

thanks for your reply. i know that but i want to know for information structure s260 shows data source has not yet been generated where as for s264 shows data source has generated . i want to know what may be the reason.those two are sap defined information structures.

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay

Use 2LIS_11_VAITM instead of s260 data source . 2LIS_11_VAITM has now replaces old S260.

Regards

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

As already indicated above, the info source 2LIS_11_VAITM has replaced orignal info source 2LIS_01_S260. Here you can find the relevant discussion on the forum and link to help.sap.com documentation.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3c/63073c52619459e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Hope it helps.

Subbu