cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Accept a CTI call on WebIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

When call is routed to WebIC, Accept/Reject starts blinking. We want to make it an auto accept.

Is it possible to trigger Accept w/o user interaction with Accept button.

If possible auto confirm too.. We had auto confirm in WinIC.

Pls let me know if we can achieve this thru any Javascript or BSP changes..

Thanks in advance

--Prasee.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check with your CMS provider they have to activate the auto answer functionality. and remove the accept button from the toolbar.

hope this helps.

Cheers,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Incoming message having a Call status as 3(alerting).Can you pls let me know what status is being sent by your CTI provider.

Thanks

--Prasee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved!! CTI was sending different status in incoming message

Edited by: Bespoke!!! on Jul 25, 2009 10:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help us on this too. We have a IC Webclient 4.0 system. When we hide the accept and reject buttons then the inbound call is not automatically connected/accepted. The system keeps waiting for the agent to accept the call and the phone keeps ringing.

I checked and the Genesys system seems to be sending call with status as 3 alerting, we also see alerting on the context area on top right. We want auto acceptance of the call and then we shoudl see connected and BP details screen should come up.

Can anyone please help on how do we retain the auto accept fucntionality after hiding the Accept and Reject buttons.

Thanks,

Prasoon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasoon,

Ask your Genesis consultant to send a SOAP message with Connected status immediately after Alerting message.

...Ranga

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ranga.

Did you achieve this with CRM 7.0 and Genesys (G+) or  other CTI provider?

Best Regards

JM