Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Recording Process (SHDB)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was trying to create an LSMW object for Customer Master(XD01), So Intiallly I started recording the process of input through

SHDBRecoding process. The problem is that I cannot view some of the fields for input example in Address Details I have a field called as C/O and STREET2, which are not getting displayed while recording.

While creating the Customers normally without recording process, I have made these two fields mandatory for input. So, the fields are getting diplayed when I manually create the customers.

But, when I start the recording process, I cannot view both fields (C/O and STREET2) for input. Are there any settings to be done in recording process(SHDB) to make the fields visible and mandatory for input.

Your inputs would be certainly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

KishoreJ.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

premal_mistry2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The field that you wnat to populate will not appear (recorded) via SHDB. You need to use FM ISIDE_SM_VENDOR_DETAILS_UPDATE.

Regards,

Premal

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While recording, click the 'More Fields' push button below the street field. You will be able to view street2 and any hidden fields which dont appear in normal view.

Regards,

Vik

premal_mistry2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The field that you wnat to populate will not appear (recorded) via SHDB. You need to use FM ISIDE_SM_VENDOR_DETAILS_UPDATE.

Regards,

Premal

0 Kudos

Hi Premal Mistry,

I beleive I was seeking help for Customer Master, But anyways if we consider the reply given by you for vendor master.

If I used the Function module 'ISIDE_SM_VENDOR_DETAILS_UPDATE', How Can I create an SHDB Recoding, in order to use it in LSMW, by Direct input or Recording method.

As I believe this is an Remote Enabled Function Module, should I create a raffer and use it as a BAPI.

As I need to upload " CUSTOMER MASTER UPLOAD" through LSMW.

Thank You,

KishoreJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Click on "USE CENTRAl ADDRESS MANAGEMENT" (Check box) while entering the customer code, company code, account group at initial screen on recording.

SHDB -> new recording -> t-code ->start recording ->

Thank You,

Ganesh

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I just tried that option, it was working. Thanks for the reply.

Best Regards,

KishoreJ.