cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0FISCVARNT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have 0FISCVARNT hardcoded with K4 in the update rules as of 3.0b and the queries based on this version with OFISCVARNT again restricted by K4 in the query. The queries were running correctly without any error message in 3.0b. However, after the upgrade to 2004S, the queries fail saying that 0FISCVARNT is not available in the cube. The query designer does not have this object in the time dimension. The cube is populated with K4 for all rows. Is it necessary to remove this object from the query? I think because it is hard coded with K4 in the update rules and populated in the cube with values, it is not necessary to restrict this characteristic again in the query as per 2004S. Has anyone come across this problem? It seems to be a big maintenance issue.

Thanks.

Param

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check below link once

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1415215

Regards,
Giri

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whats the point in replying to 7 year old thread..Just think about it..

Regards,

AL

Former Member
0 Kudos

mistakenly happened ,

regards,
Giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Param,

You cannot remove fiscal year variant 0FISCVARNT sinct it is compounded with Fiscal Year and fiscal year/period. If fiscal year variant is alway K4 and it would never change, you can set that to a constant in the cube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Param,

Is the problem with "0FISCVARNT" not showing up in the dimension of the Query solved?

Please let me know the solution because we are also facing the same issue.

Thankyou,

-Sini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Param,

Did you try this: Goto RSA1 -> R/3 Source system -> right click and select Transfer global settings -> select Fisc Variant.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked me. Thanks.