error while running payment medium in f110 Message no. FZ208

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I am getting the following error while running payment medium,

No data records found for these selection criteria

Message no. FZ208

Diagnosis

No data could be accessed for this selection.

Possible causes are:

No data exists for the activated selection.

You have no authorization to display or edit data from this selection.

Procedure

First check whether your selection criteria are correct. You may need to expand the criteria to include a larger search area to check whether data exists in the system.

Make sure you have the proper authorizations for displaying and editing data. Read the Release note for DME management for further information on the authorization objects.

Please note that i have made some changes in the payment media format and saved before that it was woking fine, can any one help me in finding out the error

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Check in SAP Tables REGUP /REGUH to find out the pending proposals with Vendors in current payment run.

Enter Vendor Number in input Parameters of REGUP/REGUH tables, which will give you list of payment run in which vendor is included. Based on status of payment run, you can identify the pending payment proposals.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The payment documents are posted , no issue on that the only problem is i am not able to do payment medium DME administration

Environment --> Payment Medium --> DME administaion ---> Error is coming as i mentioned

Please help

Thanks in advance

Arun R

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Go to SE38-ABAP Program Execution, Enter the program name XXXXXX with variant XXXXX and give all the details run date, entification, payment medium format and execute (F8) it.

After executing it, double click on output to file system, the system will take you to T.code FTDA (Data Medium overview) and select the proposal and go to edit and select download.

Mainly check the payment method in country in T.code FBZP. If settings are missing, it will lead to errors.

Thanks & Regards

Phaneendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem came because the proposal and payment was still running eventhough the document was generated, by executing the program in se38 the problem was resolved and i got the payment medium correct

Thank you all for the responses

Regards

Arun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please verify whether there is no other payment proposal pending for the same payment criteria. Or just follow the following steps for deleting the existing proposal and recreate the payment run alongwith parameters(since you have made changes to the payment media format),proposal and then run the payment:

In F110 select Edit-Proposal-Delete

Edit-Parameters-Delete

Please note,incase we also want to delete the output after the payment is run then we can delete the same through Edit-Payment Run-Delete Output and then proceed with the above steps.

Regards

Sonali T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

In F110 Status i am getting the following message,

Parameters have been entered

Proposal is running

Payment run is running

Posting orders: 1 generated, 1 completed

but when going to payment medium in the environment i am getting the message which i have already told please advice

Thanks in advance ,

Arun R