cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Functional Health check (or) audit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

We want to do daily Audit for all Modules in ECC 6. Is there any check points available? Because like VKOA Settings(Pooled table )datas are missing at the time of new settings. Please tell .

Regards,

J.Tamilarasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was looking for some guidance on the same subject matter of SAP Quality / Health check review. For the link you have posted the document is not found anymore.

Can you please share this document and any other similar material with me, maybe via upload or email.

Thanks for support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Digging up an old question.

The exercise was completed using my current knowledge and some improvised output tailored to the customer's need, it was not necessarily a health check audit from a purely technical perspective. It also involved the customer acceptability and usage analysis of the system. Because i strongly believe that a comprehensive system design is only as good as its user.

Anyways for anyone looking for the actual document mentioned in the earlier posts and not to be found anywhere, here it is attached, which is a comprehensive checklists of steps, both inside SAP and otherwise which are to be considered when planning a system audit. Although old, it might provide a good reference checklist of items to be done.

I have renamed the doc file, to let it be more meaningful in case it need to refer to it.

http://1drv.ms/1wIeDbR

Hope you find it useful.