cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL06F's Picking quantity is 0, no matter the Delivery was picked or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear consultant:

Our system's VL06F 's picking quantity is always 0, no matter the Delivery was picked or not?

Can anyone tell me why ,and I pressed F1,. it shows the column means :

Quantity to be picked (actual qty minus picked qty)

The field describes the quantity to be picked (difference between the actual delivery quantity and the quantity already picked).

so that means unpicked qty. but it shouldn't be 0. and it shouldn't be named Picking quantity too.

but How can I let this column's data correct?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks ainindra .

But I indeed create a transfer document and then picked the materical in the VL02N

then vl06f still shows the picking quantity is 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This may be due to configuration, where picking is not active. In the case where picking is not active, Pick Quantity will by default reflect as '0'. In the case of any adjustment in Quantity, it had to be managed with Delivery Quantity.

For Example:

Scenario 1: Picking is Active (This is controlled at Delivery Item category configuration)

Order Quantity is say 10. During Delivery, stock available is only 6, in that case Delivery Quantity will reflect as 6 and maximum Quantity which can be picked is 6. But suppose there is sufficient stock, the Delivery Quantity will reflect as 10 and if we still want to deliver only 6, we manually change the Delivery Quantity to 6 and enter pick quantity as 6. In this case if Delivery Quantity and Pick Quantity is not the same, it will give an error.

Scenario 2. Picking is Inactive. (This is controlled at Delivery Item category configuration)

Order Quantity is say 10. During Delivery, stock available is only 6, in that case Delivery Quantity will reflect as 6 and that is maximum you can deliver. No picking Quantity required, which will by default be '0'. But suppose there is sufficient stock, the Delivery Quantity will reflect as 10 and if we still want to deliver only 6, we manually change the Delivery Quantity to 6. It is not possible to enter any quantity in Picking Quantity, as it is greyed out. In this case system will only execute based on Delivery Quantity, without the check on Picking Quantity.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

VL06F would give the delivery list. It would not give you the pick quantity in its list. It would just show you the picking date, GI date, delivery date etc. Now if you are seeing quantity is 0 in the delivery while going to the delivery check if your material is warehouse managed or not. If it is warehouse managed you would have to create a transfer order to get the pick quantity in the delivery. In the delivery screen, go to dropdown Subsequent functions--> Create Transfer Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

VL06F

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When you are not using the picking functionality in your system ,then maintain the field name as Picking quantity and value is 0.I am not understanding where you are referring this ?

Regards,

Pasapula.