cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Message_Type_X

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have this error in my BW system. I'm really new and just started to learn BW. So be patience with me

I had a Runtime Erros of MESSAGE_TYPE_X. Here are the details of the error:

Error Analysis:

Technical Information about the message:

Message class..."RSM1"

Number..............."363

Variable 1..........."0FI_AA_11"

Variable 2..........."BIPCLNT"

How to correct the error

Keywords:

"MESSAGE_TYPE_X"

"SAPLRSS1" or "LRSS1F11"

"RSM1_CHECK_FOR_DELTAUPD"

*i tried to go through some of the snote after searching using the keyword but i dont i found the right solution

Information on where terminated:

Termination occured in the ABAP program "SAPLRSS1" - in "RSM_CHECK_FOR_DELTAUPD".

The main program was "RSAWBN_START"

In the source code you have the termination point in line 1547 of the (Include) program "LRSS1F11"

Can anyone help me solve this problem? What should i check and which t-code should i use to analyze this problem in further details? Any suggestion and opinion will do

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is on esimple solution. Follow up following steps:

1. Go to SE38 in your BW system

2. Enter program name - RSSM_OLTP_INIT_DELTA_UPDATE

3. Execute

4. Just enter your datasource name (is it 0FI_AA_11 ?) and logical source system name

5. Execute the program

Nothing will appear, so be calm. Now execute your process chain, it will be succeeded.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh!

I have met with the same problem (look at the topic), and your advice has helped me well.

Many Thanks!!!

Best Regards

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can confirm Rakesh' solution is working.

Also SAP Note 1333047 needs to be imported to have the system generate this error, otherwise you get an error like:

• Data request to the OLTP ***

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just thumbs up on Rakesh solution.

I was stuck with a dump on RSA1 while tryiing to edit an info package associated to 1_CO_PA050CORE Data Source after modify the DS on source system.

The program that Rakesh indicates worked for me and solved the dump.

harshil_joshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I am facing this same error since last two days in activating DSO stage.

Today I followed your steps and do data load manually.

But unfortunately facing same error while activating DSO.

Please solve my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you again for all the feedback.

Arnab Das : I have check SM37 but I dont have any pending job being schedule. There is a few canceled job but the rest is green.

Krishna Rao : The source is from the ERP to PSA and then to the Cube. I have deleted the index. Now all the new job activated and schedule have been green all the way. Before it was red.

Dennis Scoville & Tintu K S : I have check the FIAA_BW_DELTA_UPDATE BADI and it is still activated.

Now the process chain have no error so i check the query to see if the data is updated. How do i manually update the delta upload?

Thanks guys! This really help me move forward!

dennis_scoville4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you execute the delta extraction for the Master Data Attributes for 0ASSET and 0ASSET_AFAB, on the same day that you tried to extract 0FI_AA_11?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check for the BADI - FIAA_BW_DELTA_UPDATE in transaction SE19 in R/3 system.

In SE19 screen, you would find a field to enter Classic BADi under Edit Implementation.

Give the BADI name and Display. Check if the status of the BADI is active. If not, please contact the BASIS team to get it activated.

Thanks,

Tintu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you for your respond on trying to solve this problem.

Tintu K S : All the transformation and DTP are active. I have check the PSA and DSO status, all are in green mode. I'll try to recheck again jsut incase i miss out some.

Arnab Das : I tested my process chain and it happen (it got stucked) when it execute the delta update process. So i view the log from here and found the above information about the error.

Dennis Scoville : I tried to search the FIAA_BW_DELTA_UPDATE BAdl function. But i couldnt find it. These are the function group that I found:

1. BWFIAA_EXTRACT_DELTA

2. BWFIAA_GET_ASSET_AFAB_DELTA

3. BWFIAA_GET_ASSET_DELTA

4. BWFIAA_GET_DEPR_DELTA

5. BWFIAA_GET_TRANS_DELTA

6. BWFIAA_GET_TRANS_DELTA_ANEP

7. BWFIAA_GET_TRANS_DELTA_ANLC

Can you help me witht the step to do your second solutions. Kinda blur there..ehhe

2) Specific Master Data Attributes must be extracted prior to executing this extractor. These are, in order:0ASSET - 0ASSET_ATTR_TEXT (Master Data Attributes and Text are combined into this one DataSource); and 0ASSET_AFAB - 0ASSET_AFAB_ATTR.

Oh by the way, I'm using BI/BW 7.0 SP20

Thanks guys!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the process chain got stuck , can you please kill that hanged job. You can do a remove from schedule in RSPC. or may be ask Basis people to kill the job after you identify it from SM37. Then when you re-execute it , things should be ok.

Regards

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What was the source and target for ur load?

If its cube delete the indexes and try again.

--

rgds,

dennis_scoville4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here's a way to get to the FIAA_BW_DELTA_UPDATE BAdI.

1) In your source R3/ECC environment, go to tcode SE80 (Object Navigator)

2) On the left navigation bar, click on Repository Information System

3) Expand folders: Repository Information System > Enhancements > Business Add-ins > Implementations

4) In the right pane, enter FIAA_BW_DELTA_UPDATE under Implementation Name and Execute

5) Check the checkbox next to FIAA_BW_DELTA_UPDATE

6) Go to menu option Implementations > Generate/Activate

I just remember the easier way to do this. Go to tocde SE19 in the R3/ECC environment, put FIAA_BW_DELTA_UPDATE in the Implementation Name and click on the Activate button.

Edited by: Dennis Scoville on Jul 30, 2009 8:51 PM

dennis_scoville4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here are some oddities that you have to do before extracting data via the 0FI_AA_11 DataSource:

1) Activate the FIAA_BW_DELTA_UPDATE BAdI in your source system. This BAdI ensures that the delta tables get updated.

2) Specific Master Data Attributes must be extracted prior to executing this extractor. These are, in order:0ASSET - 0ASSET_ATTR_TEXT (Master Data Attributes and Text are combined into this one DataSource); and 0ASSET_AFAB - 0ASSET_AFAB_ATTR.

From what I recall when we initially started this, the error you're getting will be resolved after performing these two items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me , when are you getting this error. Is it while running a Delta DTP? Seems the last Delta Update didnt complete successfully and it got triggered again

Regards

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.