cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, my scenario is very simple, Proxy->PI->File and there is no mapping.

There is a report that sends all the data to PI with the proxy and that works OK, but when the file adapter must generate the file I get the following error:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure 'n:WU_MT_BP' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)'

The XML can't be wrong because the MT of the proxy service interface is the same that the MT of the file interface.

In the file content conversion I specified all the structures, with fieldFixedLenghts parameter and endSeparator = 'nl'... I checked those parameters too and they look OK too...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Unknown structure 'n:WU_MT_BP

This looks clearly like a content conversion issue.

In file content conversion for recordset structure,have you specified WU_MT_BP?

Is this tag required or it shouldn't be coming in payload in first place.

It is possible that the occurrence of this tag is optional and you may be specified/not-specified content conversion parameters for it.

Thanks

Aamir

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir, WU_MT_BP is the Message Type root element so it make no sense to specify it in the content conversion.

Hi Sarvesh, the proxy is updated in the ECC and I checked the FCC acurately and I don't find anything. I keep trying

Edited by: Marshal on Jul 30, 2009 4:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marshal,

Can you give the file xml payload and the parameters you put in file receiver communication channel so that somebody can help you out.

Regards,

---Satish

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I resolved the problem, I still don't know what it was but I created the CC again and copied the FCC parameters 1 by 1 from the old one and now it works...

Thanks to all

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check FCC once again coz this error is due to wrong FCC configuraiton. FCC is case sensitive so plz take care of it. Secondly make sure you have regenerated the proxy if you have made any changes in your structure in XI/PI.