cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_11_VAITM Data Source is not fetching data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

There is data for sales document no(0DOC_NUMBER) in VBAK,VBAP,VBUP tables.

At present delta loads are running through that extractor.some sales document nos missed in bw.I executed infopackage full load for such sales documents, but 0records are received.In RSA3 if we check for that sales doc nos , it is displaying 0 records. so the standard extractor 2LIS_11_VAITM is not fetching sales document data.

what sould be done to fetch the data from table to 2LIS_11_VAITM without disturbing the existing delta?

Please advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Even i am facing the same problem...every day when i pull the delta there are certain records which gets missed out...and the corresponding billing data for that sales order gets loaded..

Actually i m running a report which picks the ordered qty from 2LIS_11_VAITM and billing qty from 2LIS_13_VDITM and every day when i run the report for the previous day there are the order data missing the orders are not coming in to BI at all but the corresponding billing data for that order is coming in to BI?

Can any one tell as to wat can the problem be.

Regards

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

For full upload I believe you shall be running the setup job in r/3 to fill up set up tables.

Vikash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are not providing document no correctly. It should be 10 digit i think. Add Zero's(00...) infront while providing document no at RSA3 or Infopackage and check. If data available it surely pulls.

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

I have provided as 0030002364 for VBELN, but saying 0 records after execution.If no input is provided in RSA3 it is some 8000 records.like this I have to 700 documents are missed.Please advise me.

mansi_dandavate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

RSA3 will show the data from the set up tables...

Were those documents present when the set up tables were filled??

If they were created during the delta loads were going on , you should have got them in the delta...

Seems you missed them..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dandavate,

How do we check whether that setup tables are filled for that sales documents ? Could you please guide me ?

Delta loads are happening for long time.From Jan2009 to March 2009 delta loads were successful.But missed 700 sales doc nos.

mansi_dandavate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are not able to see those documents in RSA3 it means that they dont exist in the set up tables...

I dont understand how you missed those documents when you say your deltas were happening daily...

Someone deleted the extraction queue or may be some other reason....

Follow the below steps...

1. Run V3 update and empty LBWQ

2. Load delta in BI so that no data is present in RSA7

3. Delete and refill the set up tables

4. you will have to take down time from the time till you fill the set up tables and make an init in BI

5. Do a full repair in the DSO..

6. then init without data transfer and then again continue the deltas....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow as Mansi suggested. One addition:

If data loading into an ODS in overwrite mode NO NEED down time while doing SETUP.

If you know specific documents, try to setup for some documents first and check at RSA3. You can check setup log at: NPRT

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If these missing documents are created once the delta load started(After Jan 2009) then can you check if any custom extraction logic was written to that extractor, if so try to do debug it and see.

I agree with Srini, if ODS in overwrite mode NO NEED down time while doing SETUP but make sure that delta will be loaded into the ODS after setup table data loaded into the ODS.

Regards,

Bilapati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dandavate,Amar,Sreeni,

I executed RSA3 for 2lis_11_vaitm with Update mode ' D '(Delta) by giving sale document no 0030002364,the extractor is fetching the sales document nos.But I know RSA3 fetch the data from Setup tables and setup tables contain all full load data, no delta loads.If Iam searching for that document no in all data packets in RSA3 , but it is not avalable.

My concern is how RSA3 is fetching the data in delta mode rather than Full mode and why it is fetching all the documents instead of selecive document?

Can you please elaborate me about down time ?

Edited by: bwrkmm on Aug 3, 2009 6:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide more information on the sales order.

Is this SO is a part of Setup table load(History) or part of daily delta.

If it is a part of history then I feel that you have missed these documents at the time of setup table run in R3.

Regards,

Bilapati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amarendar

The sales order is part of daily delta load that was done in January 2009 month, not history load.

How we can fetch that delta data now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

RSA3 in D mode selects the records from the delta queue and not from the set up tables.set up tables are used only in full mode of exztraction...same holds true if you schedule a load in BW.

To make the delta mode work in RSA3 you need to do an init first and then see if an entry in created in RSA7 for this data source.then do the changes in the records which you want to test in R/3 system.

schedule the collective run through job control in LBWE...you can make it immediate..

this will push all the changed records to the delta queue and then it show up in RSA3 in D mode.

If there was already an entryfor the data source in RSA7 that is an init was already done....then check if it contains any record in RSA7or not...it will contain only if a collecitve run is scheduled periodically like every five minutes.....

until there are records in RSA7 in delta queue it will not show up in RSA3 in D mode.

another way....you can fill the set up tables after the changes in R/3 and the check it in full mode in RSA3.

regards

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith

In RSA3 D mode records are displaying , when I check for records in the list, missed records records in BW are not displaying.So the some deltas missed .these records avalable in base tables.

In RSA7 , in Delta Update mode that sales document nos not available.So the missed sales documents are not available either in Setup table or RSA7.Iam loading data to DSO in BW, how can we calculate down time of R/3 to fill the setup tables?

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RSA3 in D mode will only give you records that are currently in delta queue (RSA7)

RSA3 in full mode reads the setup table. the setup table is not used for your daily delta and therefor the contents can be deleted without any problem...

use transaction LBWG and delete data for application 11. then run the setup (TC OLI7BW) for the specific documents you want to test.

then run rsa3 in full again for these docs...

if now you still don't have the docs, then for sure you have a routine somewhere (user exit) deleting the records...

if you have the docs, then something went wrong with a delta load in the past and you need to do a repair...this has been explained in the previous posts on this topic...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you are loading it to a DSO in overwrite mode you do not require downtime.

you can do an init without data transfer and the fill the set up tables while postings are done in SAP no down time needed.

the schedule the full repair loads to the DSO.

If its loading directly to a cube then you need a downtime and depending upon the amount of data to be loaded you can decide the time.

It depends upon the number of process available and the system behaviour on that day.

will suggest to do a simulation with few thousand records...first will the set up tables and then load it in BW in test system and calculate the time.

extrapolate it for the number of records present in the table VBAP( if its sales extractor) and based on that you can decide the down time.

remember.... once you have filled the set up tables with all the required records then you can open the system for the users.

you neednot keep the system closed after that that is...when you are scheduling the loads in BW.

Regards

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After filling setup table with the latest data from base tables, we run full load to bw with date selection.

Then do we need to run infopackage 'intialise without data tranfer ' in BW ?

or no need to disturb the existing delta and continue?

Valuable suggession is appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you must first make the setup process using functions included in SBIW menu,so that all the history data can be extracted through SETUP table (name like 2LIS_11_VAITMSETUP* etc).

After you have extract the history data ,you must using delta extrat funciton to get the delta data.

If you r using queued delta or unserialized V3 update,you have to schedule a job to make entries in LBWQ(Outbound Queue) into RSA7(Delta Queue),if you r using direct delta,then nothing need to be done.

Best Regards

Martin Xie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If there is exit can we delete to bring unpulled records?If so how it can be done?

Please advice me.

mansi_dandavate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the CMOD, you will get all the datasource data in an internal table called c_t_data..

So if you dont want any records you can delete them from c_t_data...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all pts are provided