cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing document cancellation reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

while cancelling billing document , we have to maintain the appropriate reason for billing document cancellation so that the cancellation and its reason can be tracked whenever needed . how to maintain the reason for cancellation of this document.

how to maintain the reasons for excise document cancellation in J1IH.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

We had same requirement and we develop it. when user try to cancel invoice one popup wind will come and user have to choose the one of them. After that it allow to cancel the document.

1. Create  Z table which contain code and description of reasons.

2. Use ENHANCEMENT-POINT  in rv_invoice_create_04 SPOTS es_saplv60a in the program LV60AU01

3.  within that write code to give popup and display reason code and after selection combination of reason code and invoice should save in another Ztable which will be use for your reporting.

4. along with create one message which will appear if user try to enter without select reason.

Regards

Arun

0 Kudos

Arun,

We have similar requirement and I will probably take a similar route as you guys have done it except that I might extend the standard VBRK table. Just curious why you didn't want to extend the VBRK table and instead went through the custom route.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

You can append this into VBRK but I dont think wisable because your requirement is very narrow that is only in cancellation of invoice that is VF11 and which will be use in report. So I save my time in development and it is easy to access in report also.

And my requirement was something more along with this requirement so we go for this without appending this field into VBRK.

It is totally depend upon you that another development you need or not.

Regards

Arun

0 Kudos

Hello Prabhu,

I have a similar requirement and wanted to check if you had found a solution for it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can put the Reason for Cancellation at Billing Document > Header Text for the one you are going to cancel it.Here you can maintain new Text Type by mentioning in VOTXN " Reason for Cancellation".

Best Regards,

Ankur

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked all the screens in the invoice and the only reason code

is one carried from the sales order to the invoice at item level and

this cannot be changed. There is no place for entering a billing

reason on the configuration of billing document type.

Unfortunately I am not aware of such a BADI or userexit to input this

field in VF11.

Cheers,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

these reasons we are maintaining for sales orders. Actually , when we are cancelling any documents in VF11, the need is to maintain a reson for cancellation of that billing document. so is there any specific settings through which we can maintain the reasons for cancellation . if it is not possible through configuration , can we go for enhancements. so which enhancement or badi we have to use to maintain the billing reason. we have to go for screen exits or something else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

You can define the ORDER REASON in OVAU transaction and assign this order reason while cancelling the documents

PATH: IMG->SALES AND DISTRIBTION->SALES->SALES HEADER->DEFINE ORDER REASON.

OR, if you want to reject individual rejection at item level,

Then DEFINE it in transaction code OVAG

PATH: IMG->S&D->SALES->SAELS DOCUMENT ITEM->DEFINE REASON FOR REJECTION.

Hope it is helpfl

santosh