cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capitalization asset report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

An ABAP report should be created in SAP which shows data from all current capital assets including asset class and project code (internal order), plus cumulative depreciation, balance of useful life remaining and capitalisation date.

we need below

Asset Number

Asset Description

Project (internal order)

Asset Class

Gross Book Value

Cumulative depreciation to selected period

Net Book Value

Balance of useful life remaining (number of periods remaining based on forecast depreciation)

Capitalisation Date

can any one let me know the Tables and fileds for above

thanks in advance

regards

Sunitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use standard SAP report S_ALR_87011964 - Asset Balances by Asset Class for most of the fields you have specified in your requiremnet.

And for other fields like Internal Order and use full life you need to add those fields to your sort version, which is used while running standard SAP AA reports.

You can create your own sort versions using transaction OAVI directly in your PPD system.

Please check the eblow thread for how to create sort versions.

[]

Note: But you wont get remaining use full life according to the forecast in standard reports.

Still if you want to get this, you need to create ABAP report, with reference to the above standard transaction's program RABEST_ALV01. Since this will ensures the figures in AA, you just need to give one logic/condition for deriving the remaining use full life.

Thanks,

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinivas

thank you for the help.

however i ahve one query where can we see the link between main asset number and internal order (or investment order). i just want to see the link for this two in the report.

regards

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

As i told you earlier about creating custom sort version with transaction OAVI, add another field to your existing sort version (which you have created based my suggestion).

Enter table name as ANLZ and field name as CAUFN, then SAVE it.

So use the same sort version while running the AA reports, so that you will get the internal order field for selection during change layout function.

Hopw this might fix the issue.

And check i have answered your yesterday's question bearing subject line as asset account issue, please check with that reply and do the need full.

Thanks,

Srinu

Answers (0)